*Author

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Light) Lt. ak65ala 2 - (Air) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25106.msg320720#msg320720
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 11:05:09 pm »
How would Catapult work without playing the creatures?
Play Titan -> Fly Titan -> immediately Catapult

Oh look, no creatures on the field at end of turn :)
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light) Lt. ak65ala 2 - (Air) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25106.msg320722#msg320722
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 11:06:35 pm »
actually, I find it nice when this happens, because then no matter who wins, it was good for you (the glass is half full btw)
No... its all the way full. Half with water and half with air.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Light) Lt. ak65ala 2 - (Air) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25106.msg320762#msg320762
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 11:52:47 pm »
although Ak65ala's deck is quite polished, Morm could have won if he had a) taken catapults and b) taken wings, as wings is a perfect counter to discord/crusader, and cata deals damage without playing the creature
Yeah, if he had eggs he could have had ham and eggs if he brought ham.

I'm pretty sure if he'd known what we were going to play, he would've brought a different deck.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline coinich

• Reputation Power: 19
  • coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Light) Lt. ak65ala 2 - (Air) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25106.msg320774#msg320774
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 12:15:26 am »
How would Catapult work without playing the creatures?
Play Titan -> Fly Titan -> immediately Catapult

Oh look, no creatures on the field at end of turn :)
The Titan was still played on the field, it just didn't stay there. :D

But either way, we're arguing a technicality.  I see the point.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Light) Lt. ak65ala 2 - (Air) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25106.msg321111#msg321111
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 12:30:10 pm »
I couldn't do much with only Catapults, I would have needed the Wings too, which leads to another deck enitrely. Which means I just got hard countered, and that's all.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

blarg: