*Author

Offline godisnowonlineTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • godisnowonline is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
(fire lt.) Godisnowonline 3-0 (light lt.) Dragondemesne https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63065.msg1245146#msg1245146
« on: September 17, 2016, 06:34:47 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
590 590 590 590 596 596 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5gi 5gi 6rk 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7n0 8pm

Game one out rushed, same across all three games really, almost lost to a triple miracle last game
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:39:29 pm by godisnowonline »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (lt.) Godisnowonline of Fire 3-0 (lt.) Dragondemense of light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63065.msg1245147#msg1245147
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 06:38:55 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sq 4sq 4sq 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5ls 5ls 5ls 5ls 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5uo 5uo 7la 7la 7k2 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7tb 7tb 8pt

1L 1 pend draw, perfect opening by god, no chance
2L quanta flood, no chance
3a Finally get a good hand, god is timing out, go to chat window, game implodes
3b god's laptop crashes midgame, he gets massive desync, we restart
3c 2x miracles in opening hand, but I lose toss (only toss I won was 3a) and end up losing.  Drew 1 dial all game, he had lava destroyer out t1 again

Ugh, just ugh.  t1 destroyer or golem out every game, lost toss every game, no sancs in opening hand every game.  Game 1 five drain lifes 1 pend, Game 2 five pends no healing/CC, Game 3c no healing/cc.  I never had a sanc in my opening hand, I think I drew maybe 3 dials across the entire series, and never had a miracle in hand until the last game where I started with two.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (fire lt.) Godisnowonline 3-0 (light lt.) Dragondemesne https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63065.msg1245155#msg1245155
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 07:33:16 pm »
With a normal  :earth :light stall or a :life :light stall this would have been a win. With light mark sods and miracle this would also have been a win. With some more luck this would have been more equal. But try those stalls team :light  I know you can still turnaround these results  ;). As a member of team :light in 2 wars I know.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:37:04 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (fire lt.) Godisnowonline 3-0 (light lt.) Dragondemesne https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63065.msg1245167#msg1245167
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 09:20:42 pm »
almost lost to a triple miracle last game
Almost losing to triple Miracle when there's 2 in the entire 46 card deck? That's mighty impressive :p
Still, glad to see this deck worked in this matchup. I mean, I'm obviously fond of this deck, but going 3-0 against a stall deck? Happy!

I lost using stalls r1 and r2, so hearing dragons never drawing the right combination sounds familiar. For such is the tale of the luckless when using large decks!

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (fire lt.) Godisnowonline 3-0 (light lt.) Dragondemesne https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63065.msg1245168#msg1245168
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 09:56:22 pm »
With a normal  :earth :light stall or a :life :light stall this would have been a win. With light mark sods and miracle this would also have been a win. With some more luck this would have been more equal. But try those stalls team :light  I know you can still turnaround these results  ;). As a member of team :light in 2 wars I know.

Trying to dis darkness huh!!?!?! HUH!! Don't worry  :darkness is the best :D

blarg: