*Author

Offline mrpaperTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
(Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041533#msg1041533
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:08:09 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
592 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77c 7t8 7tb 7tb 8pt

Been a good fight here, always a pleasure to meet you glenn

g1: I saw dark mark and think.. oh this could become hilarious since I expected we will have the same darkness cards which we in fact did.  A late pa on my diamond shield assure that his phoenix would only do minimal damage while I drain him down with golems.  My nightmares helped a lot to prevent him from drawing faster and get back in the game.
g2: Glenn switched strategy and waited to pump quanta to destroy my golems, and at some point I was worried it could work.   Problem was, once he did, he had to reset his quanta almost back to 0 to put 3 phoenix on track so he couldnt kill the next golem I put on.  I also got lucky that he stealed a dagger which I stealed back.. and he didn't stealed again.  By that point I thought he might be scare to put a new shield or weapon in game 3.  A few nightmares for me sealed the deal in the end. 
g3:  I had tons of quanta early which allowed me to switch strategy and keep pends in hand to prevent nm from being effective and also to make him worried more to what I had in hand.  I was a bit worried cause at some point I only had the dagger dealing damage, I was stuck with 3 nightmares in hand but no steals and no golems, so I was toasted if he played a steal... he never did luckily.

GGs Glennfoo
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:30:39 pm by mrpaper »

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041535#msg1041535
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 06:16:31 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4so 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 5gi 5uo 5uo 5up 5v1 7dg 7dg 7dg 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7tb 7tb 8pt

less steals and nightmares T_T
he had the advantage in the end. not to mention the quanta for his steel golem is less than phoenix
chinese new year celebration make me have less time to give effort this round. But I enjoy them all the same. mrpaper has really good luck... he has steals when I had permanents, and no steals when I have none..
I am sorry team

EDIT: since mrpaper commented, i will do the same too
match 1 is basically just meh... we are feeling each other decks.. may have won if not because of a diamond shield. and my hax shield fail... fail so bad since it allow all mrpaper creatures to attack me in 1 turn.. Why u so fail
match 2 switch strategy of course.. and my bolts actually kill his golems :P. i was praying so hard that mrpaper did not draw the nightmare since I will finish him at the next turn.. T_T but it got much closer this time
match 3 he does not have steals in hand... but luck at his side since i did not draw my dagger!!! and no steals for his late dagger!!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:49:10 pm by glennfoo »
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Anthraxx

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Anthraxx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Work less, ride more!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041543#msg1041543
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:23:13 pm »
Beating glenny is like a mission impossible. Well done, Earthlings!
:entropy :entropy :entropy Wooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr :entropy :entropy :entropy

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041544#msg1041544
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 06:28:13 pm »

You think of me too well. I am not that good.. Look at the score 0-3   :'(  And I really do not expect darkness. imagine the fun when we are both stealing other people permanents and giving each other nightmare.. :-\
Thanks Anthraxx by the way. I just boost up my morale again.. My other teammates still have their matches to win   :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:31:39 pm by glennfoo »
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041545#msg1041545
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 06:28:47 pm »
Round 1 last war.
Been there, done that.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline glennfoo

Re: (Earth Gen) mrpaper 3- 0 (fire Gen) Glennfoo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46805.msg1041548#msg1041548
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:16 pm »
Round 1 last war.
Been there, done that.

I beat you back in round 3  :P
but yeah, you are right.. it is not mission impossible in the first place at all. my fault this round is lack of time, or else I will prepare my darkness duo better. Sorry again team.

anything
blarg: