*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Time Upgrades) Luminous (Sub RR) 3 - 2 Treebeard xiii (Light Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59948.msg1209573#msg1209573
« on: October 10, 2015, 06:15:40 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5se 5se 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 8pp

Spike, you owe me a beer.
Or, when RR wins matches he shouldn't have.

Mainly because it wasn't my match to play.
Nor my match to sub.
But also because I definitely had the worst part in the matchup.
Sorry tree. Once you see the deck you'll realize this was an absolute clown fiesta.

Note: I don't know what was up with the scheduling of this match, but I was told that tree missed the match time by oversleeping.

Call me Exodus 10, because I'm getting the swarm of Locusts in here.

Game 0: Nice servers and turn 1 timeouts. This game counts as never happened. I can't remember the draws, but I think they were pretty similar to both games 2 and 3.

Hey, RR, you know what would be cool? Nosebleeds.
Oh shut up, Ghost of the Past. It's been 9 days since my birthday has passed, what are you even doing here?
I brought you a birthday present. A cold.
How nice of you.

Game 1: Light Mark can mean Mono or Rol/Hope. Or Mono Aether, but that's still mono. When the RoL drops with aether pillars, you should understand what's about to happen. And what's about to happen is that you're going to need scarabs, SoPs and SoRs.
That's when you see aether pillars, anyway, because tree didn't get one at all. Not much happened this game, except big scarabs hits through his lack oh fope. Maybe he played it, but really it didn't matter. Maybe Lady RNG has been smiling on me today. It's been quite a while.

Do you feel shame?
Yes, I do. This was disgusting. Can you please go?
No, I'm your new roommate.
Oh, please. I live with my parents.
I'm your new little sister, then.

Game 2: Possibly the most average of all games. A decent start for me, a decent start for him. It just happened that I didn't draw more than 2 scarabs for most of the game, so when he managed to swarm with RoLs and had a decent Hope up, I had not enough damage. Well, maybe I could've cut it through still, if he didn't pop out on the last useful turn an awesome Dragon-Nymph-RoL that gave him basically just enough damage to finish me the turn later. I have nothing to complain about.

Game 3: I drew both SoRs, a SoP, a couple scarab, nicely timed dejas so to be able to eat. His draw wasn't that bad, but two chomping scarabs are champ. I think it wasn't that much close. I like the sound big hitters make in this game. It's satisfying. It's popping those bubble plastic wraps. And your opponent is one huge bubble. And your critters are all coming together to make it pop. It's going to be a big pop. <POP> 2-1.

Game 4: You know what they say, what goes around comes around. Also, some things won't come around. No Sop, No Scarab. I had a Sor, but knowing that this decks needs at least 2 scarabs or 1 scarab and 1 sop to function properly vs his deck, I had nothing to do for the whole match.

Hold on, I'm dialing ghostbusters.
NO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
If you want to stay, you have to become useful.
Do you want me to eat your dinner?
That's not useful, and I already had my dinner. You know what you can do? Get in the servers and make me pull off a miracolous win

Game 5: Slow/ish start for him, I get no SoP early, but two scarabs and SoR are there, so it's all set to do. It also happens he didn't draw a fractal. My draw was probably good enough to pull through, unless he got a superspecial hand. But I think I may have won this in most of the cases. It still happens he got a bad draw. Possibly the result doesn't truly reflect the odds of the match.

ggs tree.

You know what, this new roommate might not be so bad, as long as I don't have nightmares.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:05:06 pm by mathman101 »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Time Upgrades) Luminous (Sub RR) 3 - 2 Treebeard xiii (Light Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59948.msg1209578#msg1209578
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 06:21:22 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 5ls 5m6 5m6 5m6 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 622 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7k2 7k2 8pq

g1 mk 1: turn 1 dc we decided to replay
g1 mk 2: he got advantage first he wins
g2: i got advantage first with a godly topdeck to buy me the extra turn necessary to just outspeed
g3: again he got the advantage he wins
g4: rngesus decided to toss RR a rough hand he loses
g5: rngesus played the extra bad luck on lights side 15 cards into the deck i saw my first fractal shame i was at 63 hp the turn before the fractal bought me an extra turn but i couldn't get the quanta to comeback

a match that could very easily have be a 3-0 for either side rngesus at least made the match last the full 5 games
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Time Upgrades) Luminous (Sub RR) 3 - 2 Treebeard xiii (Light Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59948.msg1209590#msg1209590
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 07:30:21 pm »

Sorry RR, but I had to dinner out...

:-\

(funghi fritti)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

blarg: