*Author

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92072#msg92072
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:26 am »
yeah, what the shit?

@Gl1tch: I would have taken 4-56 elfs, since you might have had to play two at once or get another if the first was basilisk blooded.
Well, I didn't make the deck, so you'll have to talk to dragon.  This is a really impressive deck, and I'm surprised it lost.

Oh, and Dema, thanks for playing this deck.  It would've been darn shame if you were playing one we weren't expecting.

Still, it would seem poor draws meant our loss.  Sweet lady luck, why do you mock me so?

didonko

Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92101#msg92101
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 04:50:43 am »
Quick note to mention in later life discussions: They lost all their novas.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92107#msg92107
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 04:57:48 am »
Uhh, life lost everything.  We have 162 cards left, best case.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92444#msg92444
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 04:01:31 pm »
the only thing left for earth is for the master of earth to own the master of gravity and claim the 12th victory

-_-.... hope it doesn't happen...
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

$$$man

Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92465#msg92465
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 04:28:13 pm »
the only thing left for earth is for the master of earth to own the master of gravity and claim the 12th victory

it'b be pretty hilarious if earth pwned gravity but we did pwn life :D

Azumi

Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92597#msg92597
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 06:42:49 pm »
All is fair in love and war, my friend. And boy, do I love war!
:/ basically same deck I used with EAs  :P and against the same opp.

I expect terro won't dissapoint...and if he does most of team earth is aiming for his master title next trials.  >:D

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Demagog (Socrdawg) 2 - dragonhuman 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8115.msg92638#msg92638
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 07:20:31 pm »
All is fair in love and war, my friend. And boy, do I love war!
:/ basically same deck I used with EAs  :P and against the same opp.

I expect terro won't dissapoint...and if he does most of team earth is aiming for his master title next trials.  >:D
xD

Yeah Gli1tch, we would have used a different deck if our other good Life counters weren't taken. We did almost use the Phase Shield stall, and if we had it all would have come down to how fast you could get a momentum mutant, and that would havce been the decider, pure luck. (Unless an early Fractal+Shrieker came out).

Alright, I still haven't told anyone besides Jumba and my team, but I'm not actually going to play him, as I'm incredibly busy this week, and I'm only on for ~10-15 mins now just to check if everything is working smoothly.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

blarg: