*Author

Offline BloomTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412689#msg412689
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:22:25 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8po

Absolutely phenomenal games Antagon. He used a DialBolt  :fire :light duo. I feel like all the games came down to the wire.

Game 1:  :fire Killed it. He did a great job.

Game 2:  :fire I made a bad decision with a Deflag, but overall was a close game.

Game 3:  :air I made smarter choices with Deflag.

Game 4:  :air Same as 3.

Game 5:  :air Same as 3.

Well played Antagon and good luck with the rest of War.

:air Go Team Air  :air
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412694#msg412694
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 10:26:53 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5f7 5lg 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

1st game was close, but he was just too slow and fh already did its job

2nd game he played - like he mentioned - a bad deflag on a fh than saving for a dial, last fh through fog won the game

3rd game i had a very bad draw with very late pillars for building up a quanta-base

4th game a fog shield early as possible (like game 3) with an increadible miss-chance for my fh saved the win, alsong with 3 deflags

5th game again a turn too late, again a great job from early fog and again 2 deflags (where i had no 2nd deflag at had to save 1 turn quantum-generation for the win)

great games bloom

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412701#msg412701
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 10:33:22 pm »
Needs to say 'Lt. Antagon' in the title. Also, can we please not post in these threads before the second deck is posted?

Congrats on your victory, Air.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412706#msg412706
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:35:56 pm »
Needs to say 'Lt. Antagon' in the title. Also, can we please not post in these threads before the second deck is posted?

Noted and fixed. Thanks :)
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412752#msg412752
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 11:44:51 pm »
Congrats on your win, Bloom.  You are now perhaps unique in having notched a victory over Antagon in War.  Best-of-5 format appears to allow more adaptation once the decks are better understood.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412771#msg412771
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 12:16:24 am »
Congrats on your win, Bloom.  You are now perhaps unique in having notched a victory over Antagon in War.  Best-of-5 format appears to allow more adaptation once the decks are better understood.
Haha thanks Boingo. Yea after the second game I knew I had to save all of my deflags for when I go for the kill. Am I really the only person to ever beat Antagon in War?

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412774#msg412774
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 12:23:36 am »
Haha thanks Boingo. Yea after the second game I knew I had to save all of my deflags for when I go for the kill. Am I really the only person to ever beat Antagon in War?
Well, he was gone for two wars, and its more of an accomplishment of whoever made the deck. Nice prediction, Team Air.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412782#msg412782
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 12:29:36 am »
o god someone beat Antagon! It's as if Chuck Norris got stomped by an elephant!

Anyways, Antagon's deck looks absurdly familiar; one of the two firebolt decks that were popular in our War 1 team :fire... (the other one being poison bolt).
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline gumbeh

• Reputation Power: 7
  • gumbeh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nude to Elements
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412795#msg412795
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 12:48:56 am »
Well, he was gone for two wars, and its more of an accomplishment of whoever made the deck. Nice prediction, Team Air.
Somebody's raining on somebody's parade. Y u no play along 'n enjoy Antagon memes / fetishization?

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412796#msg412796
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 12:49:43 am »
BLOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

..and its more of an accomplishment of whoever made the deck. Nice prediction, Team Air.
1000 flying monkeys typing on 1000 typewriters did their job well.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Air (Bloom) 3 - (Fire) Lt. Antagon 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32663.msg412847#msg412847
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 01:46:19 am »
Antagon's deck looks freaking epic.

blarg: Bloom,Antagon