*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Darkness General) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 DANIEELA (Fire Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66754.msg1284578#msg1284578
« on: January 20, 2019, 09:56:52 pm »
SoPa
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5v1 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 6rd 6rd 6rd 6rd 6rd 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tb 7t8 7t8 8pp

ggs!

Predicted Fractix, but knew from testing matchup could be close against a fast start from DANI. I witnessed no such starts.

Game 1 WIN:
Lost toss, slow start, but had Nightmare in starting hand. 30 cards + Aether Mark looked like Fractix, but only quanta was being played. Weird... Just kept going and filled DANIs hand with Devs. When cards were finally played, it was a tiny Fractal Phoenix, that was completely harmless.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 WIN:
Lost toss, had an extremely fast start. Devs were trolling Fractal badly for quite some time. When Fractal Phoenix did come, it was a significant threat, but even the one turn of SoPa -as well as damage done up until then-, made me keep up. Dusk sealed the deal.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 WIN:
Another slow start, but tons of SoPa. Drew lone Nightmare after the first Fractal this time. Seemed to be comfortable ahead of the damage race when suddenly Dim Shield?! Dusk kept me somewhat safe while I endured 3 turns of no healing onslaught.
Spoiler for screenshot:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:23:02 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness General) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 DANIEELA (Fire Salvager) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66754.msg1284579#msg1284579
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:59:30 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 622 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 80d 80i 80i 80i 8pu
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

blarg: