*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413067#msg413067
« on: October 20, 2011, 11:54:30 am »
I'd love to say I got the better deck, but rushes can be quite fast and ralouf made it close with all those heavy pillar draws and I owe my duck luck some credit, too ;)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 622 622 622 622 622 7t8 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pu
Time for some game analysis!
    Game 1
LOST:
I start of with 1 pendulum and 4 Devourers, 4! Every Devourer I play quickly gets bounced back with reverse time when I finally do draw them and ralouf started with 2 Flesh Recluses. Dusk Mantle made it slightly close when it got out but I was in a too unfavorable position to still win. Denial after the creatures are already out isn't much good :P
Game 2 WON:
Excellent draws, clean win, there was little ralouf could do.
Game 3 LOST:
I started with only one Devourer which didn't like the taste of Time quanta.
Lost by 2 quanta/hp. Drawing a Vampire/Vampire Dagger/Dusk Mantle would've given me the win, of course, I drew a Pendulum.

Notice the +4 Aether quanta (making it 12 :aether) and the 21 damage output from ralouf versus 20 hp on my side as my turn passes.Game 4 WON:
Another straightforward win. Dusk Mantle and Vampire Dagger gave me all the breathing room I needed before I could Fractal stuff.
Game 5 WON:
Lowest pillar draw ralouf had thus far: only 2 pillars to start with. My draws looked heavenly as always, but eh... where are my Fractals?! When I did finally get them I skipped Fractalling Devourers and went straight for the Vampires with all that quanta I had built up by then. That combined with the duck soon rendered any offense ralouf had in the entire deck useless.

EM win <3[/list]Good clean games overall with no desynchs, was fun and exciting :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413070#msg413070
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 11:58:26 am »
GGs TorB.. duck >> me.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52r 52r 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 713 713 713 8ps

We expected accelerated dolls, he use devtal. yeah RT will help a lot in this game

game 1 (1-0): he got only one pend and play devourer turn 3, I RT it and when it came back I play RT again. This very helped me. Lately he still managed to quanta lock me and play a duck shield. hopefully too late, I won.

game 2 (1-1)  :5 towers for me but not enough : dagger & duck shield + quick quanta lock from him , nothing much to say I lost.

game 3 (1-2) : I got a good start with 5 towers again, RT quickly a devourer, he didn't drew his duck shield and died rather quickly, his vampire can't race me.

game 4 (2-2) : again I RT'd a dev (I won my first toss). Then he quickly play dagger and duck shield, followed by a vampire.  I managed to lay 2 rfecluse and 1 mummy to try to damage him, I got a bone wall too who gave me 3 turns without heal. Then he fractaled vampire and I was dead.

game 5 (2-3) : only 2 pillar from me, dusk turn 3 AGAIN ! and lost after he played a late fractal on vampire... gg.

Good games, rather sad that my deck wasn't made for facing this type of deck, and rather bad that he had duck shield out in the first 3 turn in 80% of the games, I'd have won if he didn't have them.... Nice games TorB.

Sorry team I tried hard but can't win it :(

[disapointed]..
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413097#msg413097
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:33:07 pm »
Ze duck redeems itself against the boastful Tower Shield.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413282#msg413282
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 06:40:24 pm »
Good try ralouf, once I saw it was TorB I thought it was going to be a devtal deck, but you made it real close

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413284#msg413284
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 06:43:45 pm »
Tough, tough loss here.  You gave him a run for his money ralouf, you should be proud.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413307#msg413307
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 07:16:49 pm »
Thanks both of you it help for the moral.

I didn't get what Higs mean though ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413309#msg413309
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 07:18:16 pm »
Yeah, only Torb would.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413316#msg413316
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 07:29:34 pm »
That poor Tower Shield that did him no favors in the Masters Tournament.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - (Death) ralouf1 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32693.msg413671#msg413671
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 09:42:35 am »
Too bad Tower Shields limit the amount of off-element cards you can use in a deck unlike in the Masters Tournament :P
But yeah, this new duck gets to live... for now.

Some Duck vs Tower Shield links for those who are still clueless ::)
Die duck, die. (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29608.0.html)
Gogo Tower Shield. (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29638.0.html)
Nuu, duck fails to save me again. (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29767.0.html)

anything
blarg: TheonlyrealBeef,ralouf1