*Author

Offline the dictatorTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Water) The dictator 3 - (Air) Plastiqe 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413231#msg413231
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:22:26 pm »
Even before the match I felt comfortable, because of my oracle card: Guardian Angel
Quote from: Fat Man
Today will be illuminating -- even enlightening.
A force beyond human ken watches over you. No lasting harm can come to you.
And he was right.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5id 5id 5id 5id 7h2 7h2 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 6rk 8po

Well, not much plastiqe could do, my deck was just too fast to wait for a one hit kill, and all my creatures were quite hard to kill (that is, 50 quanta bolt does kill a steamie), so his shockwaves were almost useless, meaning he had to use the bolts to slow me down, but that meant slowing himself too. Also, I don't know if it was bad draws on his side, but he seemed really low on pendulums, I found out he had gasses near the end of game 3.
Basically, it was a pure counter, and I'm almost feeling sorry for you but well: all is fair in love and war. All games went nearly the same: I got lots of quanta, played everything I could, plastiqe tried to slow me down, while keeping an eye on his damage, but it was just too much, especially with deflags on my side, which I drew quite a lot, I always had one when it was convenient (to deflag the fahrenheit or fog shield, didn't bother with the gasses). Also, I got some more than average draws, always getting the cards I needed (took a while in the first game, first cards were 6 pendulums and 3 pillars, but even that worked out).

First game:
I didn't know what to expect, especially when I saw a mark of fire, I got afraid is was one of these huge dragons/deflag decks, and I wasn't worried about the deflags, but the dragons got me worried (I had abandoned all CC, for more speed). But, it wasn't. Even after the first game I was confused because I only saw a few fire bolts, pillars and pendulums and a fahrenheit.

Second game:
As said, I started with lots of pillars and pendulums, but after a few turns I managed to draw some creatures, which I could play directly. I was just explaining what I thought plastiqe's deck was to Acsabi, when my steamie (I think it was 16|15 by then) got bolted with two bolts. But well, it had already done his damage, and I just waited for more creatures to play them in suicide mode and slowly kill him, and I ended with 2 phoenixes on my side and 14 hp's for him.
Forgot to take screeny though.

Third game:
This game plastiqe managed to draw some more pendulums, and quite some bolts too, meaning I just sat there with a longsword killing him solo, with all my creatures getting killed. It was halfway this game that I found out that he actually had gasses (They seemed logical in his type of deck, but I never saw them). But in the end my longsword dealt like 60 damage, with a few creatures and a last steamie doing the rest. (I didn't bother to blow the gasses, because he couldn't kill me, and I was worried about another fog showing up, which would have given him a lot of time, considering I sat there with a lone sword).

It was nice to battle with you, though I wouldn't call it good games, they were pretty one sided, you played your deck as best as you could, but it simply wasn't enough.

[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: bla https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413237#msg413237
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 05:24:40 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5og 5og 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7n6 7n6 7n6 8po

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: bla https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413239#msg413239
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »
I'm surprised to see no Deflags in plastiqe's deck, although considering what was in there, where would they have fit?
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Water) The dictator 3 - (Air) Plastiqe 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413382#msg413382
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 09:21:39 pm »
Seems like pretty boring matches indeed...
That deck was build to win though! As I told you immediately after you build it ;)

Thanks for the matches team :air !

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Water) The dictator 3 - (Air) Plastiqe 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413407#msg413407
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:42:24 pm »
Congrats on the win The dictator

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Water) The dictator 3 - (Air) Plastiqe 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413469#msg413469
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 12:17:03 am »
Finally the air team starts using unstable gas!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Water) The dictator 3 - (Air) Plastiqe 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32711.msg413732#msg413732
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 01:39:55 pm »
Hehe, no lasting harm. Only sporadic.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: The dictator,plastiqe