*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209256#msg1209256
« on: October 08, 2015, 05:25:15 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 590 590 590 590 590 5ia 5ia 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 7dm 7dm 7gq 7q4 7q4 7q4 8pm

31 cards novabow? 6 upgrades? TACTICAL DECISIONS.
Throat decisions.
Decisions. Kinda.
Well I'd appreciate if I stopped coughing.

EEEEK MORE SPIDERS
*puts sunglasses on*
Stay cool RR. Stay more than cool. Stay cold. hehehe. get it. cold.
I suck.

Don't worry young RR, you still have to live and proceed to infect the world.
Yes, but I'll need some extra power before the game.

I'm now filled with power. Thank you based Totti.
Onto a quick breakdown of the games.

Game 1: Aether mark, means I'll have a good time if I draw the right cards right on time.
Like novas. I drew I think 4/5 novas across the 4 games, who needs a rainbow anyway when you can just earth duo with dead cards.
Expecially, who needs it if you're a mean sexy virus spitting machine.

Early game is mostly ordinary, decent draws for both aside for me getting 1 nova and no pends, which goes for slow grabbies. 2 rewinds are nice to have, as they'll slow down things. I take a turn or two to evolve grabbies, as I don't want to get baited into bonewall+lightning. This may later prove lethal, but on the second to last turn I had 23 damage on his 46 hp, and he had 2 recluses. I played a risky purify before, as at this point I don't think he will be able to play SoSa. He shows a silence. I am at 42 hp, with a +2 purify counter and 3 recluses on board. He has 9 aether quanta, and 12 death quanta. Color me surprised, even if he has upped fractal I'll be squeezing this out. And I did, 1-0.

Game 2, goes mostly the same, only just much faster for me. I don't think he ever had a chance.
Well played, RR, you may actually win a match this time around, maybe you'll stop being a weight on your team.

Game 3 was a RNG showoff. No novas, and he managed to chain 5 silences. Oh well. It's not like I wanted to play or anything.

Game 4 went by pretty fast with my win thank to rewinds.

I think Death would've countered me just by adding Virus to their decks. I'm moderately happy they didn't.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:07:15 pm by mathman101 »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Slider) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209260#msg1209260
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 05:43:20 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 622 622 622 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 71a 71a 72i 72i 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8pu

Boost +2 Upgrades
G1 Loss: Drew all my death towers and pillars and 2 pendalums.
G2 Loss: I was 1 turn off from winning, but RR won coin toss and I was 1 aether short of a fractal to secure the win.
G3 Win: I spammed 5 silences from turn 2, absolute luck.
G4 Loss: I had 4 death pendalums for the first 3 turns and drew a 5th. (All unupped) which made me kinda strained for death quanta and I got 2 recluses rewinded twice, making the game an easy win for RR with 2 shriekers and a ghost all coming out pretty early.

Interesting games, RR played well for sure. He didn't know if I had a lightning or not, which made the games all the more interesting. GG
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209262#msg1209262
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 05:52:27 pm »
6 ups cuz I'm noob. Sorry bro. You showed one more time to be an awesome player...

The Totti pic made me LMAO.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:55:42 pm by SpikeSpiegel »
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209283#msg1209283
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 09:12:35 pm »
No Totti no party, right?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209295#msg1209295
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 10:19:39 pm »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209343#msg1209343
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 03:39:07 am »
I think Death would've countered me just by adding Virus to their decks. I'm moderately happy they didn't.
Virus would've been too slow. A bonewall or phase shield would've definitely helped though, but it would've became too reliant on phase shield if we went that route and every time Id play it would've been risky seeing the 2 explosions as I was already tight on aether. Lightnings definitly couldve helped, but again I was already tight on aether. However, plague would've been amazing.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:44:34 am by CrockettRocket »
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Time Mercy) RavingRabbid 3 - 1 CrockettRockett (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59912.msg1209408#msg1209408
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 12:57:45 pm »
Virus would've been too slow. A bonewall or phase shield would've definitely helped though, but it would've became too reliant on phase shield if we went that route and every time Id play it would've been risky seeing the 2 explosions as I was already tight on aether. Lightnings definitly couldve helped, but again I was already tight on aether. However, plague would've been amazing.
I was referencing my health conditions.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: