*Author

Offline Mr MuffinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
(Life Gen) Mr Muffin 3-2 (Death Gen)(Sub) rob77dp https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66761.msg1284625#msg1284625
« on: January 21, 2019, 09:04:09 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5c5 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

Good games.

Game 1: WIN This went kind of average I guess. CCCombobreaker poisoned by frogs and used bonewall. I blocked with dimensional shield and fractaled frogs. Near the end he played voodoo doll and poisoned it a lot. If he had a steal I would have lost. I didn't know if his deck had steals so I was just going to play like it didn't until I saw them. His deck had steals but they were never used in game.

Game 2: LOSS I probably misplayed this game by holing on to frogs. I started out with three frogs but I didn't have a fractal so I wasn't sure if I should save them or not. I few turns later I was getting hurt with poison so I tried playing them. I had a dimensional shield up for the last half of the game until the turn where poisoned would have killed me anyway. Poison from a voodoo doll killed me faster than three frogs on bonewalls killed him. A couple turns before I died I got a fractal. I dealt a lot of damage with frogs but didn't get the second fractal I needed. He ended with 15 hp which is why I saw I probably misplayed this game.

Game 3: WIN He used all of his cards not super slowly and I had a decent balance of mine. It was close but in the end multiple fractals overcame the bone wall.

Game 4: LOSS Too many frogs and some other stuff and not enough quantum in my starting hand meant I was too slow. He had everything that I had previously seen so still no eclipse or steal. He was aiming his poison at the voodoo dolls I guess because he didn't have a bonewall to play. Druidic staff was keeping me alive longer. If I top decked a fractal (which I did) and he didn't top deck a bonewall I would have won the match. He did get a bonewall and destroyed my creatures with all the poison givers he had plus a few of his own for good measure. I didn't have enough frogs to get past the wall and poison killed my.

Game 5: WIN I had a pretty good hand with fractals, frogs, not many dims and plenty of quantum. CCCombobreaker on the other hand had two bone pillars for a while. His quantum was simply not enough to do anything against my frogtals.

Maybe bits of my match description are a little off. I would have to watch the video to be sure.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:30:31 am by Mr Muffin »

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Gen) Mr Muffin 3-2 (Death Gen)(Sub) rob77dp https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66761.msg1284626#msg1284626
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 09:06:24 am »
GGs Muffin.  I was really hoping to steal game 5, literally, but I didn't have the quanta to play a wall to force your shield.  Oh wells.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 534 534 534 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5up 5up 71b 71b 71b 71b 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7ta 7tb 7tb 7tg 7tg 7tg 8pt

Match Video
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Life Gen) Mr Muffin 3-2 (Death Gen)(Sub) rob77dp https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66761.msg1284631#msg1284631
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 11:13:15 am »
That is a clever deck from Team :death. Parasites and Alfatoxin kill Adrenaline and poisoned Dolls kill stalls. But frogtal is frogtal, I suppose...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

blarg: