*Author

Offline andretimpaTopic starter

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
(Death Salvage) andretimpa 3 - 2 Jen-i (Earth Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66756.msg1284584#msg1284584
« on: January 20, 2019, 10:34:21 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 542 542 542 542 542 542 5oi 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 713 713 713 713 713 71a 71a 71a 8pr

Talk about an RNG fest. All the games boiled down to how early did Jen draw a Pulvy (nerf Wings pl0x :sillyspin:). None of my creatures lasted more than 1 turn, really want to see just how much CC they were packing.

G1: Lost toss, but late pulvy meant I was ahead enough in the race to win by a turn when wings went down.
G2: Lost toss again and only had one pend in the starting hand. Gladly Jen had a slow draw (few novas and late pulvy) so I won confortably.
G3: His first creature was a flying pulvy, while I drew nothing but quanta and some poisons.
G4: I have a great hand, but he has an early pulvy and his offence overwhelmed me.
G5: Where I see a single spider in the whole game and Jen draws the Pulvy one turn too late (even though wings never fell, he had a spirit that chipped at my health enough that he only needed one turn without wings to win).

ggs Jen and good luck Earth
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:44:08 pm by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death Salvage) andretimpa 3 - 2 Jen-i (Earth Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66756.msg1284585#msg1284585
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 10:35:01 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sm 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55t 55t 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 595 595 5c1 5oi 61q 77a 77a 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 7tb 8pl

Game #1 = Loss
I won the toss and opened with a pillar and a nova, had pulvy in my opening hand ... but couldn't draw much more quanta for the life of me. Andre simply flooded the table with creatures and poison and out rushed me by a turn.

Game #2 = Loss
I lost the toss and had much better quanta in hand, but no damage, while andre opened with only a single pend he top decked quanta and I topdecked more CC. I did eventually get damage in play, but with only a single nova in the top 14 cards I couldn't power my damage and pulvy was lying hidden in my deck. While I killed the only 2 creatures Andre played I couldn't deal with Arsenic or Wings.

Game #3 = Win
Great opening hand by me ... flew the pulvy in my opening and to GPull and kill his turn 2 creature ... and then Andre topdecked quanta for the rest of the game. Easy win.

Game #4 = Win
Great opening quanta for me, but still only a single nova. I topdecked a Pulvy about turn 3 and that shut down both his offense and defense, coasted to an easy win from there.

Game #5 = Loss
Needed a Pulvy in the top 14 cards to win, drew Pulvy at card 15

Good games Andre and congrats on the win Team :death
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:06:07 am by Jen-i »
Lux Kyrie

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Death Salvage) andretimpa 3 - 2 Jen-i (Earth Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66756.msg1284619#msg1284619
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 07:55:02 am »
Wings > Graboid, but Pulvy > Wings, so this could had gone either way...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

blarg: