*Author

Offline inthisroomTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
(Time) inthisroom 3 - (Light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413945#msg413945
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:36:40 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rm 5ro 5ro 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 7q5 7q5 7q5 8pu

It was an unfortunate match-up for :light, I had good quanta production in every match and as the feared deflags didn't seem to come, it was enough to chain Dim Shields at the end of the match and to wait until I had enough quanta to fractal Devonian Dragons, that made the difference every time.

Good games, Kakerlake, and good luck for the rest of the war!

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413947#msg413947
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 11:37:51 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7dl 7dl 7dl 8po

Counterdecked. Simple as that.

Fights 1&2 went pretty much the same: Look at the decks and you'll figure it out. Were pretty decent draws for the both of us.

Game 3 was slightly different: RNG screwage of the finest!
It started off with a great draw of 7 Pillars and a Fireshield and a Sanc right after. Sounds great, right?
.. well, a few more turns into the game, it looked like this:

Or for those too lazy to look at the picture:
20 Cards left and all I got was: all my shields and a sac... oh jeah, and a LOT of pillars.a little more into the deck, my first useful card:
Pretty useless when my opponent wastes his shields for nothing, but those 19 damage wouldn't have made any differance... if only I had 5 bolts, it would have been a 3-1 loss instead :/
And finally the deadly blow (oh jeah, got yet another pillar):
Yeah, I know, I could have bolted 2 dragons, leaving me with 2 health an a bunch of useless cards. But even a topdeck miracle with following bolts couldn't save me.
I really didn't want to see RNG troll me a Miracle to have a few more turns in agony.

And that's why:

ggs inthisroom and nice deckchoice team :time ! I got obliterated without a chance.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413949#msg413949
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 11:42:15 pm »
Mmhm, that's my kind of Firestall counter. 8]
Big difference being mine can beat rushes with PC too, but still very nice. It's certainly more consistent with the drawing power, especially as Firestalls don't often have tons of Deflags.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413951#msg413951
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 11:42:56 pm »
As soon as I saw the decks in the first turn of the first game I could see this potentially heading towards a brutally onesided battle. Great work Makku and :time, a little jealous I wasn't playing in this matchup, looked very fun!  :)

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413952#msg413952
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 11:43:43 pm »
Mmhm, that's my kind of Firestall counter. 8]
Big difference being mine can beat rushes with PC too, but still very nice.
You sure brag about yourself a lot....

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg413965#msg413965
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 12:04:29 am »
I'm not a deck, but thanks for trying x)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (time) inthisroom 3 - (light) Kakerlake 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32768.msg414027#msg414027
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 02:44:28 am »
I knew you could do it, ITR! :)

Muito bem, campeão!

blarg: inthisroom,Kakerlake