*Author

Offline droganaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • drogana is a Spark waiting for a buff.
(Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316884#msg316884
« on: April 21, 2011, 01:39:56 pm »

Code: [Select]
5rj 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rm 5rm 5rr 5rr 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2
first game : against KDZ , we played for around 3 hour of desynch and manage to make 1 game that i win

second game : seraph did sub for kdz  , this game was really close he finished me one his last graviton fire eater with exactly the right damage amount

3rd game : he play no creature for a long time and had 3 shield in hand in the beginning  , he ran out of shields i killed him

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (time) drogana 2 - (gravity) seraph (sub for) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316885#msg316885
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »
If I had won, I would say I had amazing luck, but since I've lost, why not bandwagon the blame on the rng.
I wouldn't say this was a perfect or dedicated counter, but losing a phase shield deck to a creature deck, leaves something to be desired in terms of offense.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55q 55q 55q 55u 55u 55u 55u 55u 576 576 576 576 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 621 8po

Didn't play the first match

Basically both times I was forced to start chaining dim. shields at turn 17-18.
Game 1
 I had no shields in hand, but drew them exactly to chain them. I was able to play one momentumed quinted graviton eater early, and one quinted (no momentum) graviton fire eater. Procrastination comes out soon, almost completely stopping the nonmomentumed eater. I drew two more shields on the turn I needed them, slowly growing the eaters. On the last turn, I thanked the (false) gods - I'll show you the picture, if anyone requests it/I am not lazybones.
Game 2
I drew 4 shields early, but no quints!!!, I had to wait until i had 12 cards left (10 turns) to even use the plethora of pillars and pendulums I was drawing to summon a creature and quint it.I was able to chain all 4, and then I drew a pillar :( I had it all calculated out, that I would win, if I drew the 5th shield.

In one way i was lucky to get the draws when I needed them, but in another way I was unlucky, to have needed to get those lucky draws

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (time) drogana 2 - (gravity) seraph (sub for) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316887#msg316887
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 01:41:54 pm »
Minor nitpick: the title should be changed to

(Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1

Please change the title ASAP to avoid possible penalties and the Wrath of Kael :)
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Seraph

• New to Elements
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316889#msg316889
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 01:44:20 pm »
This match was so screwed up, it will already invoke the wrath of kael

Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316890#msg316890
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 01:44:54 pm »
i did change the name , the first one had SG aproval in chat  but nevermind  ;)

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316892#msg316892
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 01:47:16 pm »
Whatever the number of desync and sub, we can salvage 12 cards and that's what everybody wanted. No?

Offline Seraph

• New to Elements
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316898#msg316898
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 01:59:05 pm »
Whatever the number of desync and sub, we can salvage 12 cards and that's what everybody wanted. No?
Not quite everybody...
Why! Why can't gravity be allowed upgraded cards.

(http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=z15rjz55rkz15rmz15rrz55ruzB5t28ps)

first game : against KDZ , we played for around 3 hour of desynch and manage to make 1 game that i win

second game : seraph did sub for kdz  , this game was really close he finished me one his last graviton fire eater with exactly the right damage amount

3rd game : he play no creature for a long time and had 3 shield in hand in the beginning  , he ran out of shields i killed him
mainly fixed your spelling (not grammar), because you called me a she.
I'm a guy, with a slightly feminine user name, but still a straight male.

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316906#msg316906
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »

Server issues aside, this is a great victory for :time team. Idk if someone has expected a monotime deck... (to read: Time is not exactly the most suitable element for a monodeck.)

Great job Drogana, and thanks for the 12 cards salvage!

Go :timebig!
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316909#msg316909
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »
thx for the spelling corection , i edited  ;)

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316916#msg316916
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 02:34:31 pm »
Not quite everybody...
Ok - give me names, please...

By the way, I just realised you forgot to include some time cards in your deck. That's a terrible mistake! Who would want to salvage so many gravity cards.

Offline Seraph

• New to Elements
Re: (Time) drogana 2 - (Gravity) (Sub) killsdazombies 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24859.msg316926#msg316926
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 02:48:01 pm »
List of people in war:

War #3 - Team Rosters

:entropybig
Team Entropy

General:Grand Master Zeru
Lieutenant:vagman13
Strategist:10 men
Vault Organizer:Shantu
Deckbuilder:BatCountry
Duel Organizer:3D House of Beef
Salvager:BluePriest
Jester:DSSCRA
:airbig
Team Air
General:Master QuantumT
Lieutenant:Amilir
Strategist:truddy02
Vault Organizer:omegareaper7
Deckbuilder:Noobiecakes
Duel Organizer:The Mormegil
Salvager:jippy99
Private:Hisar
:lifebig
Team Life
General:Master wizelsnarf
Lieutenant:wavedash
Duel Organizer:edunavas
Salvager:Falcon4415
Vault Organizer:Isei
Dogsbody:promwarm
Strategist:PlayerOa
Deckbuilder:kitty45
:firebig
Team Fire
General:Master Napalm Grenade
Lieutenant:majofa
Strategist:Lava Golem
Vault Organizer:Svenningen
Deckbuilder:catalyzeme
Duel Organizer:gavsword
Salvager:Legit
Doggsbody:Dogg
:aetherbig
Team Aether
General:Master Higurashi
Lieutenant:pikachufan2164
Strategist:YoungSot
Vault Organizer:UTAlan
Deckbuilder:willng3
Duel Organizer:deuce22
Salvager:EvaRia
Dogsbody:EngPhys
:timebig
Team Time
:underworldbig
Team Underworld
General:TBD
1st:TBD
2nd:TBD
3rd:TBD
4th:TBD
5th:TBD
6th:TBD
7th:TBD
:earthbig
Team Earth
General:Master Kakerlake
Lieutenant:$$$man
Strategist:Acsabi44
Vault Organizer:TimerClock14
Deckbuilder:Terroking
Salvager:Kamietsu
Sidekick:Spielkind
The Replacement:avenger
:lightbig
Team Light
General:coinich
Lieutenant:ak65ala
Strategist:Boingo
Vault Organizer:Zblader
Deckbuilder:hrmmm
Duel Organizer:RootRanger
Salvager:valuka
Dogsbody:kirchj33
:deathbig
Team Death
General:Master MrBlonde
Lieutenant:kevkev60614
Strategist:xdude
Duel Organizer:icecoldbro
Dogsbody:Daxx
Deckbuilder:xn0ize
Salvager:SteppingStone81
The Replacement:Marvaddin
:gravitybig
Team Gravity
General:Thenewguy
Lieutenant:TStar
Salvager:Seraph
Dogsbody:Malebolgia
Vault Organiserr:TBD
Duel Organizer:einherjar145
Strategist:killsdazombies
The Replacement:TheIdioticIdiot
:darknessbig
Team Darkness
General:Master TheonlyrealBeef
Lieutenant:Wizardcat
Strategist:Mithcairion
Deckbuilder:mrpaper
Salvager:suxerz
Dogsbody:Malignant
Duel Organizer:Jaymanfu
Vault Organizer:Onizuka
:waterbig
Team Water
General:Master RavingRabbid
Lieutenant:nilsieboy
Strategist:Jappert
Vault Organizer:Bootsza
Deckbuilder:tikotribe
Duel Organizer:vinvick3714
Salvager:The dictator
Dogsbody:Patchx94(aznkid66)
[/td][/tr][/table]

anything
blarg: Seraph,Zeru,vagman13,10 men,Shantu,BatCountry,3D House of Beef,BluePriest,DSSCRA,QuantumT,Amilir,truddy02,omegareaper7,Noobiecakes,The Mormegil,jippy99,Hisar,wizelsnarf,wavedash,edunavas,Falcon4415,Isei,promwarm,PlayerOa,kitty45,Napalm Grenade,majofa,Lava Golem,Svenningen,catalyzeme,gavsword,Legit,Dogg,Higurashi,pikachufan2164,YoungSot,UTAlan,willng3,deuce22,EvaRia,EngPhys,TBD,Kakerlake,Acsabi44,TimerClock14,Terroking,Kamietsu,Spielkind,avenger,coinich,ak65ala,Boingo,Zblader,hrmmm,RootRanger,valuka,kirchj33,MrBlonde,kevkev60614,xdude,icecoldbro,Daxx,xn0ize,SteppingStone81,Marvaddin,Thenewguy,TStar,Malebolgia,einherjar145,killsdazombies,TheIdioticIdiot,TheonlyrealBeef,Wizardcat,Mithcairion,mrpaper,suxerz,Malignant,Jaymanfu,Onizuka,RavingRabbid,nilsieboy,Jappert,Bootsza,tikotribe,vinvick3714,The dictator,Patchx94