*Author

Offline SpielkindTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Light) Spielkind 3 - (Fire) Jocko 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32755.msg413827#msg413827
« on: October 21, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ib 5ib 5ib 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5l8 5l8 5ld 5ld 5lh 5li 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7ju 7ju 7ju 8pp

yeah, that was realy close!!! very nice games and fair and nice enemy! thx for this fight jocko!  8)
hope i recognize all, but jocko will fill up, i guess ^^

game 1:  :light 0:1  :fire
That match was sooo close, i recognize 4 or 5hp left? cause of 2 pends draw... 1 creature and i had it. miracle used only here!

game 2:  :light 1:1 :fire
good draw here, early squids and dmg by morning makes it fast, 95hp left!

game 3:  :light 2:1  :fire
this one was realy close, he managed a steam to 20hp and a permfrost shielding, but my squid and early morning makes it slow, but in the end i won by 1 round with 21hp left.

game 4:  :light 2:2  :fire
pends/pillar only first turn... meh... he had an ok draw and 2 squids makes it too slow on my side and he builds up fast too much damage!

game 5:  :light 3:2  :fire
guess this was the most even game, cause we both got ok draw and no squid showed up! so it was brutal force... but hey, no, he deflaged one pend... shame on you, but best choice i guess ^^ my 5 crits and morning were too fast, so his 3 steams must rolling back to station.  8) 31hp left here.

once more, good games jocko!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: (Light) Spielkind 3 - (Fire) Jocko 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32755.msg413828#msg413828
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 06:27:13 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5ia 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 7gp 7gp 7h2 8pp

Game 1: early squid for him, but i overcame it with 4-5 steamies, then i drew 2 squids and it was GG, though he miracled.
Game 2: 2 squids on his 3rd turn, gg.
Game 3: Very close one, i drew an early squid and overcame a one pend draw, but he played his star and my quanta was too tight to overcome his dmg.
Game 4: I think i started with a squid and a steamie, and went rolling from there.
Game 5: No squids from both sides, but he got more dmg earlier.

Really fun games, and amazing matchup. Im surprised that with only 3 squids each, there were easily 4 on the field in every round (except last one).

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: (Light) Spielkind 3 - (Fire) Jocko 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32755.msg413834#msg413834
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:52:46 pm »
5-0 so far.

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Light) Spielkind 3 - (Fire) Jocko 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32755.msg414000#msg414000
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 01:33:09 am »
First squid vs squid fight in War....ever?   Steamies vs toadfish/angels--I'd generally predict steamies but I guess the squids made the difference.  Oh, what Team :fire would have given for a little RoF action here, amirite?  Still miracles and morning stars are impervious to deflags, so that's 3 not so useful cards right there--smart to leave the sancs at home.

A different look from Team :light , bravo! 
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: (Light) Spielkind 3 - (Fire) Jocko 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32755.msg414040#msg414040
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 03:45:31 am »
Yeah, those deflags were really a burden there, i would have rather played any cc.

blarg: Spielkind,Jocko