*Author

Offline LaxadarapTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Death Sld.) Laxadarap 3-1 RavingRabbid (Entropy Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56347.msg1162845#msg1162845
« on: October 28, 2014, 05:27:22 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 718 718 718 718 718 718 8pj

Game 1 Loss: 1 pend start.  Eff.  Played arse over poison to see what his PC was like (expected to lose this game anyway after bhole.) Pande on first graboid, RT woohoo.  He discos with 17 cards left, knocking me off a bonewall I had coming next turn.  Woulda probably lived, except he panded his own side, killing the AMd shrieker.

Game 2 Win: Had like a 4 quanta start, AM’d two lycans, which I then RT’d with my pande (got his shriekers though).  Won fairly easily, with a bonewall and padne in hand.

Game 3 Win: He had early forest spirit while I had decent quanta, 2 poison, and an AM.  Tried to stall as long as I could on the forest spirit, would have ended up aming a werewolf first, if he had actually grew it.  He stole my arse, and I wasn't drawing pandes.  Saved bonewall for a pande topdeck.  He unleashed burst a turn before he could kill me, I Am'd 7 attack forest spirit, a werewolf, and Bonewalled up. Panded, it froze the amd lycan (may have been his pande).  My pande pu’d that AMd lycan, luckily it was frozen.  My next pande pu’d the amd spectre T.T, while killing like nothing on his side (maybe a werewolf?).  Luckily it did gpull my amd werewolf, meaning he killed, saving me and getting rid of his healing.

Game 4 Win: Start with 4 pandes, a bonewall, and an Am as well as quanta like thank you RNG.  First pande takes out his new spectre and lycan thank you RNG.  Second freezes his lone lycan ehh, kinda thank you?.  He got out a discord and bhole combo, left me with 7 entropy, pande froze his evolved shrieker as well as refreezing his lycan Thank you RNG.  Bonewalled at this point (when his creatures thawed) and cast pande, which bolted both the shrieker and the lycan Lol RNG, I don't deserve this.  At this point he was half hp, missing a lot of creatures, and I was had another 2 BW in hand, with an AM.  Arse hits 1st and 3rd attack, and I win by a landslide (lots of support in hand).

Spoiler for Well it's true:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 05:34:47 pm by Laxadarap »
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Death Sld.) Laxadarap 3-1 RavingRabbid (Entropy Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56347.msg1162846#msg1162846
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 05:27:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vp 55v 590 590 590 590 5c1 5og 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 74f 74f 7t9 8pj

Game 1 went pretty well, he had a bad draw and I had a good draw vs his deck (this means, I drew graboids and the quanta to play it). I didn't even get to draw a discords.
Game 2 I failed at drawing either discords or graboids. At one point I tried rushing it, guess what I think he had drew 3 of his antimatters. I had stolen his arsenic to deal damage, but it ended up being not enough.
Game 3 I failed at drawing either discords or graboids. Knowing how the game before went, I tried to wait until discord. Which came right after his first bonewall was up. Again, my damage was not enough. Again his draw was very nice and very filled with cc.
Game 4 I failed at drawing either discord before it became useless or graboids, or even a pillar/tower. See where this is going? I do see it. I really do see it. At 6 cards left in deck, I still had 2 graboids in the deck. so much dead.

I apologize for this very small summary, but it's been a bad week.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 11:50:33 am by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: