*Author

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162836#msg1162836
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 03:52:48 pm »
Yay! We succesfully sabotaged Team Gravity's evil plan of losing as many games as possible amd fielding 5 decks instead of 6 so the rest of the teams kill each other and leave :gravity alone! :D

Other than that, good try, Scaramanga; you did very well despite my poor deckbuilding skill (the frogocktal I made was too tight on quanta after all) and RNG screwing. ;)

Congratz, Team :gravity! Enjoy the salvage! 8)

Oh, we will... there's something here that fills one of the many holes very nicely in the leaky sieve that is our vault.

Offline trashdukeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162839#msg1162839
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 04:15:21 pm »
Yay! We succesfully sabotaged Team Gravity's evil plan of losing as many games as possible amd fielding 5 decks instead of 6 so the rest of the teams kill each other and leave :gravity alone! :D

Other than that, good try, Scaramanga; you did very well despite my poor deckbuilding skill (the frogocktal I made was too tight on quanta after all) and RNG screwing. ;)

Ha ha - but our evil plan succeeded as we are below 215 cards, so we will indeed only field 5 decks next round. We almost made the 4 deck cutoff, but alas you were on to our secret ploy.   
Rainbros guild

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162840#msg1162840
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 04:17:33 pm »

Ha ha - but our evil plan succeeded as we are below 215 cards, so we will indeed only field 5 decks next round. We almost made the 4 deck cutoff, but alas you were on to our secret ploy.

Still, we ruined your plan to field 4 decks instead of 5. Team :life's sabotage is still successful! 8)

Let me edit my previous post and write "4" instead of "5"...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162841#msg1162841
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 04:24:42 pm »
Oh, we will... there's something here that fills one of the many holes very nicely in the leaky sieve that is our vault.

inb4 cockhole
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 04:29:56 pm by serprex »

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162874#msg1162874
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 07:01:09 pm »
I think gravy had a curse, and now that curse has spread to life (hence the 2-4 round). :| We'll see if my superstitions stand.
Who will it spread to on the third round, though?

Offline trashdukeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162948#msg1162948
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 02:24:16 am »
I think gravy had a curse, and now that curse has spread to life (hence the 2-4 round). :| We'll see if my superstitions stand.

You don't think it spread to Aether in round 2? 
Rainbros guild

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: (Gravity Sld.) Trashduke 3 - 2 Scaramanga (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56302.msg1162961#msg1162961
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 04:04:36 am »

You don't think it spread to Aether in round 2?

He said the curse spread to life round 2, though.

Although it could spread to two teams...

Okay. What 3 teams are cursed round 3?
Darkness (Die LHL), Fire (First place, you know) and Air(Ow, generals) plz

anything
blarg: