*Author

Offline mathman101Topic starter

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
(Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162829#msg1162829
« on: October 28, 2014, 02:27:37 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c2 5c2 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 61u 621 621 621 621 63a 7bu 7bu 7bu 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 81q 81q 8pu

Game 1: see water mark and a huge sigh of relief as no reflective shields. early queen, and adren psions out. BB my psions, and quinted another. late trident, and more queens. 2 heals out and my psions can go to town. WIN
Game 2: a quick adrena psion out and BB on it. queen out and shortly after 2 auburns nymphs. 2 more adrena psions out and a quint. 2 heals and a purify, and then I'm off to town again. WIN
Game 3: early adrena psion out, and an early auburn nymph. trident and lobo follow closely after. trident makes it a slow to get more adren psions out, and either lobo scared off the queens or just bad rng draw. finally a second adren psion comes out and a last ditch squid is played, and I'm home free. WIN

ggs kaker

EDIT: we used 5 relics in this deck, sorry I didn't have this in here.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:02:00 pm by mathman101 »
something....something....something.....

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162830#msg1162830
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 595 595 595 59c 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5ia 5ia 5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5io 5jm 5jm 77c 77c 7gs 7gs 7gs 7i6 8pp

seems like RNG really hated my deck.

1st:
server didn't bork and we were able to connect without a problem.
started off with a quantafail of 1 earth pend and 1 water pend. trololol draw afterwards was pretty decent, but this slow start cost me the game.
oh, and a poseidon decided to show up when the game was already decided.
RNG, please gimmeh moar pillarz!!! k, sure, whatever you say.

2nd:
won toss, for 2 pends and a pillar... thx RNG a couple more would be nice. y u complaining?, but should work if I get a weapon...
16 cards left in the deck: Where the fudge is my weapon?!?
y u always so complaining?

3rd:
all right, all right, I b not mean, here, u can haz bunch of weaponz, and a shield, u likes a shield, yes? oh and also lots and lots and LOTS AND LOTS of pillars. just for you, I so much nice!
trololol

yeah... um... thanks, I guess...

ggs mathman, this should've been an interesting match, but RNG clearly didn't want me to win.

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162831#msg1162831
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:58:03 pm »
Life used 5 relics on this match.
(In the future, please declare used relics when you make your post.)

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162834#msg1162834
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:22:12 pm »
This victory deserves every single Relic invested to it.
18-card salvage... omg!

However, I feel sorry about the bad RNG for Team :earth.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162848#msg1162848
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 05:29:09 pm »
Am I right that Team Earth can only keep 6 cards from their deck? :o

I wonder if the Antliontal could have won here.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 05:31:05 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162878#msg1162878
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 07:18:12 pm »
OMG! We won the double-grenade match, that makes up for some of our (heavy) losses this round!

Great job math !  ;D

@Kaker: its your fault, that you didn't get your weapon 2nd game. You see, you complained to RNG about not enough quanta in the first match, but you said nothing about weapons. You need to give detailed instructions what you want to draw. If you complain about 1 thing, you'll only get that...  :P
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Scaramanga

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162896#msg1162896
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 08:22:30 pm »
Everything is awsome!
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Gr) mathman101 3 - 0 (Earth Gr) Kakerlake https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56346.msg1162915#msg1162915
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 10:50:54 pm »
Everything is awsome!
when you're part of a team!
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: