*Author

Offline Odii OdsenTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
(Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039350#msg1039350
« on: February 06, 2013, 06:37:20 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 590 590 5c1 5f6 5f6 5og 61q 74f 74f 74f 8pj

First match: I won. Discord and blackhole stopped bogtro from playing ghost. RT's were a bit annoying, but expected. Won by a turn IIRC.
Second match: I won. Early Discord again. His ghosts get CC.
Third match: I lost. He won by a turn. Really, why I couldn't win coin toss here...
Fourth match: I won. Perfect draw. Didn't see any card, except pillars/pends.

Good games, bogtro.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:42:21 pm by Odii Odsen »
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039354#msg1039354
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:41:26 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 606 606 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7ri 7um 7um 7um 7um 8ps

Game 1: Slow on both sides, lost by a turn. Chaos seed killed 2 ghosts, either one failing would have won me game.
Game 2: I had reasonable draw, but he got early disco and Chaos Seed killed ghost. Next Chaos Seed rewound. No chance against Chaos Lightning :P
Game 3: Finally got some RNG luck when disco scrambled me +1 darkness allowing me to steal. Managed to get nearly exact (1 HP over) kill after drawing a clutch topdecked NM about 16 cards in.
Game 4: Draw was so bad that I would have had to discard even with discord. Unfortunately his draw was basically perfect, with 2x Nova+Graboid+Disco+Spirit coming out turn 2. BH followed soon after and I never even played a non-quanta card.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039359#msg1039359
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 06:46:49 pm »
[01:44] <+Calindu> Only 11 quanta? Ghostmare so underquanta'ed

That is actually pretty decent, if not for all the Disc.
Discord OP.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039360#msg1039360
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 06:48:10 pm »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Hannal

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Hannal is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039362#msg1039362
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 06:51:57 pm »
[01:44] <+Calindu> Only 11 quanta? Ghostmare so underquanta'ed

That is actually pretty decent, if not for all the Disc.
Discord OP.

But considering that you're going up against Entropy, don't you have to assume that they will run Discord?  I know not everything can be planned for, but hoping for Entropy to not use Discord in a deck is a rather slim hope.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039365#msg1039365
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »
Well that is why we added steals, and I wanted to add a couple of novae, but it was unstable enough already.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039367#msg1039367
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 06:59:06 pm »
I don't really consider 11 quanta sources "good" against Discord, that 4 steals can help, but not much to do if you are kept on place w/o many problems till rush gets you down to 50 hp.

That being said, good job Odii!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039383#msg1039383
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 07:51:03 pm »
I love seeing Ghostmare lose.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039385#msg1039385
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »
I love seeing Ghostmare lose.

+ 1  :)
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Ber. Entropy) Odii Osen 3 - 1 bogtro (Gen. Darkness) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46615.msg1039389#msg1039389
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:55 pm »
Good job Odii, you saved the day - again.

blarg: