*Author

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
(Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413841#msg413841
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:03:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 711 711 71a 71a 71b 71b 71b 71b 81q 8pk

One of the best matches I've ever had.

1st duel: Went downhill fast as deuce kept drawing all his Grabbys and exploding my Arsenics. Not enough quanta on my side to keep the pressure up.
2nd duel: Something something, faster quanta. Too many Dragons. 8]
3rd: Too little of everything.
4th: Preeeetty epic. We were neck and neck until the last turns when I baited his second Deflag with my second Arsenic. He blew it up and I rode my Dim Shield to victory.
5th: Like the second duel, except I also -finally- got an early Arsenic that didn't get Deflagrated immediately. It chipped him down while Firemaster and Grabbys got an MP for company, and I tried to bait him to evolve a Grabby, but instead he Raged my Dragon while my Wall was down. That's one trick he didn't fall for. But my damage was too constant and Fog Shield couldn't save him long enough. Won with three or 9001 turns to spare, depending on what draws I would've had.

Awesome games, deuce. I'm proud of you c:
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413842#msg413842
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 07:03:36 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 590 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5gi 5og 71a 74e 7ds 8pm

Game 1: I had great opening hand with a little of everything. Higs had poor quanta. I kept my grabbies buried. She drew dragontal very late and I had lots of CC waiting.  :fire WIN

Game 2: Higs gets massive quanta draw with early dragontal. I had no chance. :aether WIN

Game 3: Lots of early grabbies + arse. Higs got an early dragontal but I had lots of CC too. :fire WIN

Game 4: mediocre draw for both of us. Higs still seemed to get an early dragontal. I had CC for each dragon. I drew a fog just as I ran out of CC. Higs played arse and drew out my deflag. Next turn, she played her lonely dim. If I had not deflagged the arse, I would have won with 1 HP... :aether win

Game 5: decent draws for both of us. Higs got early dragontal and arse (I had no deflag). I felt rushed, evolved a grabby because I had 4 rages and no other creatures in hand. She played bonewall and killed the grabby. I then drew most of my creatures and hax shield. Unfortunately, hax shield didn't hax. Had I played more conservative, I might have won this match. :aether WIN

very good games Higs. It was a pleasure playing such a skillful opponent. The better player definitely won. Good luck to you and team :aether!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413851#msg413851
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 07:22:55 pm »
Woot! Great job, Higs. Sad I missed spectate, but it looks like deuce learned well from his former master. :D

Shaliyah

Re: (Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413865#msg413865
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:54:54 pm »
Awesome! Congratz Higs! =)
I miss spectate too cos I just came back from work.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413913#msg413913
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 10:10:34 pm »
Lol.  I'm glad I missed this one or else I wouldn't have known who to root for x)

Good to see you're still living up to your reputation, Higs.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline markilleruk

• Reputation Power: 2
  • markilleruk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Aether) Gen. Higurashi 3 - (Fire) deuce22 (2) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32757.msg413972#msg413972
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 12:25:42 am »
Congratulations Higs. Wish i could have been there to spectate your apparently very skillful victory. Also very well thought to keep a general on their toes deuce. Truly sorry I missed it.

blarg: Higurashi,deuce22