*Author

Offline RastaflaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Tournament Guru "I'm too old for this sh-"
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Entropy) Lt.Rastafla 3 - (Air) BatCountry 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32756.msg413830#msg413830
« on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:28 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sj 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vg 4vg 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 6ts 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6ve 8pj

That third "glitch in the matrix" rng game was the turning point. Won completely out of luck there.

I would say that the better deck is BatCountrys, we were expecting something else. This had not been winnable without chaos power. Hail to the power of Chaos.

Game by game recap in wall-o-text format.
first game Loss

Bat started. I saw death mark and air pends and i though "please don't let it be bonewall" and that prayer where answered, but Bat pulled 5 pends and that you cant really counter with disc. Then i saw spiders and wings and was pretty much dead. My CP casting was pretty good, teh first gave 5 the second 1 and the third 4. I topdecked dragons like a maniac but it didnt help. Bat had 11 hp left by the end.

Second game Loss

I started. Was a repeat of the first. Batcountry drew lots of pends and such and my disc didnt do much. More or less the same game, made a tiny mistake (could have dropped a CP one turn earlier than i did) it wouldnt have mattered anyway as wings and spiders kept any and all dragons firmly stuck to the ground.

Third game Win

Dont recall who started nor did I type it down. THIS was teh game of glitches in the matrix as i thought of it. I had NO disc and 3 quanta generators. Anyhow i got out a couple of dragons and CPed them and watched as Bat threw out some spiders and arsenic and poisons. we traded blows and i was SURE wings would drop any turn, drew disc a couple of turns from the end and it barely affected the big supply of air and death. I thought this was the end. To my astonishment Bat didnt have any wings. Truly a glicth in the system.

Fourth game Win.

I started. Riding the high of the unexpected win I drew 2 pends and though "oh sh-" and my hopes fell. Lucky enough Bat only got 2 quanta generators too and my discord could finally actually accomplish something meaningful for me. I got more quanta generators and dropped CPed dragons and discord held true even though Bat drew quanta generators after generators. the last 2 scrambles was exactly what i needed.

Fifth game Win

Bat started. I was so relieved that she only drew 2 pends but on the other hand I had the heaviest pillar/pend draw of the match as of yet. No disc in hand and thought that this was the start of the end. Drew it on card 9 though so i could drop it at once before she got anything into play. And this time ALL the scrambles were godly. Had 1 cp+ dragon from draw and drew another dragon and could pretty much play them at once.  I had 27 dmg on the table and she had about 4Xish hp left. Bat had no quanta for anything. Bat apparently left when she saw that last close to perfect scramble from me but i thought it had desynced since the timer went down to less than 10 sec and started asking in chat. (All the previous turns had never gone past 40 sec) At which my team was shouting that i had won and that Bat had said in chat that she had left the game. (There was nothing she could have done to prevent the chaos powered dragons from attacking)
In game name & Chat nick; Rastafla | Retired Tournament Organizer
Current status: Sways forwards and creeping people out.
"Rasta's greatest weakness as a player is moot because this War will not take place in April." - kevkev60614

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: (Entropy) Lt.Rastafla 3 - (Air) BatCountry 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32756.msg413835#msg413835
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 06:55:19 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52j 52j 52j 52j 52j 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 718 718 718 8pk

You win some, you lose some but some losses are more annoying than others. Tried to be silly with shockwaves before I died because I was bored.

Game 1 (1-0) Game 2 (2-0) Game 3 (2-1) Game 4 (2-2) Game 5 (2-3)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt.Rastafla 3 - (Air) BatCountry 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32756.msg413837#msg413837
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »
10 pends and 1 pillar, this is why discord trolled.
Also upped poisons instead of recluses?
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) Lt.Rastafla 3 - (Air) BatCountry 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32756.msg413852#msg413852
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:24:14 pm »
Ah, Chaos Power <3
I like this matchup. Both even and fun decks.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline gumbeh

• Reputation Power: 7
  • gumbeh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nude to Elements
Re: (Entropy) Lt.Rastafla 3 - (Air) BatCountry 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32756.msg413902#msg413902
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 09:48:29 pm »
Losing to Arsenic + Wings would be almost as maddening as losing to Arsenic + Fog Shield. At least via spiders one must work to earn the awesomeness of the shield.

Good work, rainbow pirate pony. Time for some celebratory apple juice!

anything
blarg: Rastafla,BatCountry