*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - (Darkness) Aves 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32678.msg413037#msg413037
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 10:35:07 am »
Rainbows? o.o

I'll admit I didn't really expect Earth to pack Quantum Pillars, Forest Spirits or Steals.
We saw the anti Wings deck last round, but Earth can only counter Wings against so many elements at the same time, at least that's what I thought <_<

Offline AnnaMall

• Reputation Power: 11
  • AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • 2 SN and Lightning sitting there
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - (Darkness) Aves 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32678.msg413056#msg413056
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:25 am »
Great j-j-job m-m-mate :D ;)

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - (Darkness) Aves 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32678.msg413060#msg413060
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 11:32:13 am »
I like the Blessing/Warden combo hiding in there, very nice deck! I'm in love with Wardens anyway but I also like how the single momentum played a significant role.

Seen alot of Eclipses in :darkness decks so far!

blarg: