*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Fire) Dogg 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32672.msg412938#msg412938
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 04:30:37 am »
Gack. Misspoke. I meant in a mostly mono deck and the RTs just being powered by the mark.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Fire) Dogg 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32672.msg413018#msg413018
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 09:54:13 am »
What. The. Hell. .-.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Fire) Dogg 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32672.msg413191#msg413191
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:47 pm »
Mono Entropy vs Fire stall is actually >90% for the Entropy deck. With 5 dead cards the matchup should obviously get a little worse, but you can still get there (We didn't last War in the same matchup ::))
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Fire) Dogg 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32672.msg413198#msg413198
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 04:15:54 pm »
Congrats MatrimKK :P :P

anything
blarg: