*Author

Offline RegypticTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
(Earth Upgrades) Regyptic 3-1 entropystarrover (Life Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59947.msg1209572#msg1209572
« on: October 10, 2015, 06:10:44 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 595 595 595 5aa 5c1 5og 6u3 6u3 74f 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7dm 7dm 7t9 8pj

Spoiler for Match Summary:
Game 1 (Win) - Won Toss. I saw Air mark and hoped that they weren't playing a second Adrenastaves deck. Fortunately it was the Firefly Queen deck which I knew I had a very good chance against. They'd added Wings this round though, which made things more difficult. I went for the rush but Shockwave and Wings came out quickly. Once I had 2 more Grabys out I went for a Steal on his Wings. He got out a Queen and Shard but I had Basilisk Blood ready for it. He got a second Wings but I had my Spirit and an Explosion to take the win. 1-0

Game 2 (Loss) - Won Toss. Nova/Supernova start. I drew a Discord this time but his start was fast enough that he could still get out Wings even after it hit. A Queen Shard came out again and once again I had a BB ready. This time however it evaded. This let a Fly and Adrenaline hit the field. I couldn't draw any permanent control this game and my Spirit was Shockwaved as soon as it was played. We had a desync before the end but by that point there was nothing I could do. 1-1

Game 3 (Win) - Lost Toss. Not a great start for me but it very quickly got better. I drew a Supernova on turn three to give me a Spirit, Shrieker, Graboid and Discord. I rushed his HP down far quicker than he could do anything to stop me. I even drew an Explosion for the single Wings he was able to play. 6 turn win. 2-1

Game 4 (Win) - Won toss. Double Nova start for me but no Discord in hand. However he only had 1 pend and I topdecked the Discord turn 2. He was eventually able to get a Wings out but by that point I had an Explosion ready and after Discord then scrambled him down to 2 Air quanta it was over. 3-1

ggs entropystarrover. There wasn't too much you could do here. Thanks for the match!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:13:15 pm by mathman101 »

Offline entropystarrover

• Reputation Power: 1
  • entropystarrover is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • entropy will always triumph
Re: (Earth Upgrades) Regyptic 3-1 entropystarrover (Life Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59947.msg1209575#msg1209575
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »

As soon as I saw the entropy mark, I knew I was doomed, Regyptic stole my wings shield. The second game we desynced , but I got it thanks to adrenaline. The third one, just as I though that I was safe he stole my shield again. The last game I had a bad draw , one pendulum only, and he got out the Discord...aand, the rest is history.
Good games though :) It was a pleasure
War 9 Team :life

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Upgrades) Regyptic 3-1 entropystarrover (Life Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59947.msg1209577#msg1209577
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 06:18:58 pm »
3-1 this time, you're getting better, entropystar
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Upgrades) Regyptic 3-1 entropystarrover (Life Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59947.msg1209630#msg1209630
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 10:28:53 pm »
Why, why did it have to be a screenshot? >.>
To save the time for any vault/deck analysis people:
http://dek.im/d/z35c7z25dez25lkz55ojz25paz97bu7n7z37n8
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth Upgrades) Regyptic 3-1 entropystarrover (Life Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59947.msg1209637#msg1209637
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 10:49:05 pm »
Why, why did it have to be a screenshot? >.>
To save the time for any vault/deck analysis people:
http://dek.im/d/z35c7z25dez25lkz55ojz25paz97bu7n7z37n8
Why not both:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5pa 5pa 5pa 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7n7 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8

anything
blarg: