*Author

QuantumT

(Air) (Sub) The Mormegil 2 - (Fire) gavsword 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24786.msg315717#msg315717
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:44:15 pm »
Code: [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55t 55t 55t 55t 55t 562 562 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5ol 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu
Game 1 - My draw is decent, but he manages to build up a decent about of :light quanta and miracles before I can kill him. He bolts me to death before I can bring him down again.

Game 2 - I have a pretty good draw, managing to drop an accelerated titan on turn 3. A couple turns later I play another titan then draw my other accel. He was really short on light quanta, so no miracle this time.

Game 3 - We're both short on quanta this game, so it develops more slowly. I still manage to get an accelerated titan out pretty early, and a bit later I drew my second acceleration again. His fahrenheit was slow to come out this game, so I manage to beat him down before my life is in too much danger.

GGs gavsword. Good luck in your future matches.

Note- Due to a mutual scheduling conflict between the original players, it was agreed prior to the match that the winner would salvage 3 cards.

gavsword

Re: (Air) (Sub) The Mormegil 2 vs. (Fire) gavsword 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24786.msg315718#msg315718
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:45:05 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lg 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 8pq

Became very scared when I saw the gravity mark. I knew QT would play around my deflags and I didn't really have enough CC to deal with 50hp fliers.
Had a good draw, enough pends to get an early sanct and an early fahrenheit. He was beating me soundly in the damage race with 2 accelerated flying titans and played a third titan to put me 5 hp away from lethal, when I simply smiled and played miracle. From there the game just about ended, I had 3 bolts in hand and my fahrenheit had him at 40 something hp.
He had a big pend opening, I had a 5 pillar, fahrenheit start. QT again got 2 accelerated titans and a non-accelerated one. I drew 1 pend all game, and the miracle sat in my hand the whole game and watched me sadly. I bolted him down to 22, and then fahrenheit would make it lethal next turn, but I didn't have enough healing.

Ugly hand, I almost cried (not really). Then I found out QT wasn't actually in and I celebrated

I blew this game. He had a slow start, I had a slow start. I had 2 pends in my opening when QT had a pend and a pillar. I made a mistake that cost me the game by deflaging his pend. If I had hit his pillar all his plays slow down significantly. I figured I would cut him off from air quanta to limit the flying weapons, but as soon as I did that I realized what a serious error it was. I fell behind, it was close when I made another seriously mistake by playing my 3rd sanct instead of insuring I had miracle quanta with 3 bolts in hand. If I had played either correctly or if he hadn't drawn 2 accelerations in every game, I would've posted first in this topic. Gratz QT and team :air, it was a fun match. Sorry I let you down fire buddies :-(

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air) (Sub) The Mormegil 2 vs. (Fire) gavsword 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24786.msg315719#msg315719
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 10:46:28 pm »
Ooh wow we're really missing out on the salvages. T.T Great games though gav and QT! Yet another win for us. :D
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Air) (Sub) The Mormegil 2 vs. (Fire) gavsword 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24786.msg316121#msg316121
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 10:52:27 am »
I was on 9 minutes after gavs left. :-/ Pity.
Apart from this, good games QT.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) (Sub) The Mormegil 2 - (Fire) gavsword 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24786.msg316863#msg316863
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 12:38:16 pm »
Note- Due to a mutual scheduling conflict between the original players, it was agreed prior to the match that the winner would salvage 3 cards.
Posting here to verify this.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: gavsword