*Author

Offline pervepicTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
(Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413471#msg413471
« on: October 21, 2011, 12:19:43 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pt

1th game 1-0 for me. Then it was 1-1. 3d game 2-1 for me. 4th game was most intense, because we both had low HP, but Fog Shield betrayed me at the end. So 2-2. And finally 3-2 for me.

For my part the games where I lost weren't played perfectly. In the first game, I believe, he showed few Eternities and they really scared me, because I didn't know if I have enough Steals for them. In the second and third game, if I remember correctly, I even hold my permanents back (Fog), because I had only one Steal in hand and I thought that I should save that Steal for the Eternity if it shows up. In the second game I didn't have Devourers in my starting hand and that was very bad. Unlike 4th game when I had too much quanta but no Vampires. Then I also played Fog bravely out and saw that luckily for me he doesn't have too many Steals. So I wasn't afraid of using Fog so much in the last game.

Good games, Bripod
The Owls are not what they seem.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413480#msg413480
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 12:36:57 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5ro 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 7q0 7q0 7ri 8pt

Quite a battle if I must say so myself...

Game 1: (Loss) Bad quanta draw for me and those pesky little worms didn't help...

Game 2: (Win) Excellent quanta and got my Ghost out and about. Even gave PP a couple along the way... felt better after this one.

Game 3: (Loss) I just shook my head most of this game... no quanta to play anything it seemed...

Game 4: (Win) THE game of the match... We were slugging it out left and right... PP had Fog Shield up but I had GotP enough to win if they could just get thru... crossed my fingers, shut my eyes and hit "Done"..... *ching! OMG!!! Enough went thru to make the kill...

Game 5: (Loss) This game started out so bad for me... never could recover from quanta deprivation...

Enjoyed the games Pervepic. Hope I at least gave you a run for the money. Good luck my friend and I'll be seeing you.

To my fellow Team Mates of the most Awesome Team Time, I'm sorry. I gave it all I could. The cards just didn't flip for me... I hope you can all forgive me for staining our Round 2 record...

later,
bripod

btw: I have from halfway thru Game 1 to the end of the Match on vid... you all can see it after War in Team Times Secret Section.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413487#msg413487
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:49:28 am »
btw: I have from halfway thru Game 1 to the end of the Match on vid... you all can see it after War in Team Times Secret Section.
Just wondering why is team time withholding all the videos till the end?
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413492#msg413492
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 12:57:01 am »
Nice matches Bripod, I saw them all and snatching two victories in this confrontation was the best you could do, you kept it interesting all the way and in the deciding match, the cards just weren't with us, no need to apologise, you always made the right choices 8).

Good games Pervepic, you used the natural advantages of your deck and played clever, nice deck, you deserve this victory.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413496#msg413496
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 12:59:59 am »
I was hoping air would bring a darkness duo into war.

Good work air.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413503#msg413503
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 01:08:52 am »
Just wondering why is team time withholding all the videos till the end?
We plan on making them into a full length epic movie to hit theaters early next Spring. The contract we signed with our sponsors prohibit us from posting them any earlier... Thanks for your interest though, your email has been added to our notification list...

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413544#msg413544
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 02:03:48 am »
Aww, BP. I'm sorry I couldn't watch your games. :(

There's really no need to apologize - you did the best you could, and we're all (players and teams) bound to loose once in a while during War. I'm sure you'll have a better outcome next round!

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Air) Lt.Pervepic 3 - 2 (Time) Bripod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32731.msg413758#msg413758
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 03:14:09 pm »
Time is really dangerous!

blarg: Pervepic,bripod