*Author

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-0 UndeadSpider1990 (Aether Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59922.msg1209456#msg1209456
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 10:53:21 pm »
and this is why stalls should always have an alternate win con other than deckout 9/10 and I swear by that every time
Not sure it would really help, all of your win cons would just die to your opponent's control cards and vice-versa.
I like safety nets yes there maybe times where it makes you worse of and in this matchup it probably would not have mattered what can I say I'm a careful player

I was chatting to rob during the match, and when we saw the light mark, I checked aether's round 1 decks, and saw this one (same deck, different upgrades) and said if it's that deck, we win.  I was speculating that it could be something else like rol/hope or fractal something, but then undeadspider conceded.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-0 UndeadSpider1990 (Aether Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59922.msg1209480#msg1209480
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 12:44:40 am »
That was nice, because I'm beginning be bit sad to see bone bolt lose a lot, very nice to see it beat aether :)
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

blarg: