*Author

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Gravity Mercenary) inthisroom 3 - 0 JonathanCrazyJ (Water Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59889.msg1209140#msg1209140
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 01:13:16 am »
hehe, the point is we didn't know we would be facing DBH, but reasoned that just to give us a slim chance (and against BH splash), having a sanc could tilt tough games in our favour.
It not showing up at all in these games is a bit sad, not exactly unlucky, but sad :P
I understand, but very naive in my opinion. even if you won will be 1 game now Bo5 with this argue... I can't understand
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Gravity Mercenary) inthisroom 3 - 0 JonathanCrazyJ (Water Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59889.msg1209148#msg1209148
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 03:11:20 am »
Not sure it was unlucky not to draw that Sanctuary, JCJ never got up to 3 quanta anywhere, he could only chain two Novae which were immediately BH'd every time he did so, there could have been 24 Sanctuaries in this deck, not sure it would have made a difference, I really had decent draws over all 3 matches.

What ITR said.  :water would never be able to play that Sanc unless they want to create Singularities...lol.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Gravity Mercenary) inthisroom 3 - 0 JonathanCrazyJ (Water Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59889.msg1209151#msg1209151
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 04:08:15 am »
Not sure it was unlucky not to draw that Sanctuary, JCJ never got up to 3 quanta anywhere, he could only chain two Novae which were immediately BH'd every time he did so, there could have been 24 Sanctuaries in this deck, not sure it would have made a difference, I really had decent draws over all 3 matches.

What ITR said.  :water would never be able to play that Sanc unless they want to create Singularities...lol.

create a singularity and then bolt it, obviously.
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Gravity Mercenary) inthisroom 3 - 0 JonathanCrazyJ (Water Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59889.msg1209153#msg1209153
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 04:49:26 am »
haha jonathan said "Shockwave showed up every single game" then probably had at least 3 novas to do the combo, then if sancs appears him can do it more 2 times to win, damn if I play poker with jonathan I will lose Straight Flush always :P
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

anything
blarg: