*Author

Offline TuckingFypoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
(Air) TuckingFypo 3 - (Death) (Sub) xn0ize 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32771.msg413977#msg413977
« on: October 22, 2011, 12:34:46 am »
Good games RootRanger.  As my first forum-y-not-random-PvP1-something PvP match, that was really nerve-wracking for some reason.  :P

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 590 590 590 590 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5ol 5ol 5oo 5oo 5oo 7gq 7gq 7gq 8pm

My amazing commentary, which I will hopefully will get better at with time  :P

Game 1: Loss  0 - 1
1 Pillar + 0 Novas, and a carp load of Dragons in hand.  WELL then. 

Game 2: Win  1 - 1
I got out 2 Graboids, an OE, and 2 Dragons.  After I broke through his bajillion Bonewalls, I brought his HP to 0 in 2 turns.

Game 3: Win  2 - 1
This was really close.  Root stalled with Bonewalls and GP'ed Titans.  Had he top-decked another Bonewall, I would've lost.  I won by 1 turn, with 10 HP.

Game 4: Win 3 - 1
This one felt a bit one-sided.  I got a really decent start, damage and utility wise.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: (Air) TuckingFypo 3 - (Death) (Sub) Lt. RootRanger 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32771.msg413979#msg413979
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:36:50 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52r 52r 52r 542 542 542 542 542 542 55s 55s 55s 55s 55t 55t 55t 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

Meh. This just wasn't a good matchup for me.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) TuckingFypo 3 - (Death) (Sub) Lt. RootRanger 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32771.msg413985#msg413985
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:53:16 am »
Pack ALL the Purifies! *\o/*
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: TuckingFypo,RootRanger