*Author

Active members:
Physsion(1) Zawadx(1) Aves(1)

Offline PhyssionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
(Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 Zawadx (Aether Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60954.msg1220161#msg1220161
« on: January 14, 2016, 01:30:37 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 61o 622 622 622 622 63a 7ta 7ta 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 808 81q 8pu

Good games. Well done to Aether, 3rd place is a fantastic result, you should be very proud of your performance as a General here, Zawa. Great work from all the active members of team Aether.

Game 1: Had a brief moment of panic where I thought this might be some kind of Gravitybow when I saw the mark, thankfully Zawadx's first turn proved this matchup would be strongly in my favour. This was by far the closest game, due to a very late Devourer. Zawadx eventually got a Fractal off, but a game-winning Eclipse topdeck allowed my Vampires to heal me JUST out of lethal range, and I won the game with 1HP remaining.

Game 2: Devtal worked very well here - mindblowingly good draw with two first turn Devourers and a turn 3 Fractal. Topdecked an Aether pendulum with perfect timing, and got another Fractal off two turns later for total quanta lockdown with a Charger and a Guard on the field. Won with 48HP remaining.

Game 3: Another very good draw here, with an early Devourer and turn 4 Fractal. Slow start from Zawadx (very few creatures drawn, from what I could tell) meant I achieved a lockdown with only a single Guard on the field, won with 88HP remaining.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:37:00 am by mathman101 »

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 Zawadx (Aether Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60954.msg1220162#msg1220162
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 01:33:52 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 624 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 745 745 745 747 747 747 747 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pl

Was not expecting this here, which I admit was a grave oversight on my part. Tho I expect the other match has the same too ::)

ggs Physs! Thank for the kind words, and good luck to both of you guys left in War.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 Zawadx (Aether Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60954.msg1220164#msg1220164
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 02:48:57 am »

:darkness

He stared at the object. It wasn't blue-- the sky was blue. Presumably. He hadn't seen the sky since they'd brought him to his current lodgings.

The towers were blue, casting a strange light over the city, scathing his eyes even as they brought him to their fortress and cast him into the dungeons. The guards standing outside were blue, as if they had breathed in the light and absorbed it, abandoning even the marks of Graviton for the damned miasmatic blue. The barriers and chains holding him in his cell were blue, and no matter how much he swiveled his uncloaked head, everything was blue. Blasted Aetherial aesthetics.

If he ever got out... Ah. Right. The not-blue thing. Turning his attention back to the damningly not-blue object, his chains rattled as he reached towards it...

:aether

Reality warped, and the monotonous blue of his jail cell broke. The chains withered and died as the first devourer leapt from the portal, leeching the essence of the very city itself. Belching, it spat out a glob of darkness, and the portal shuddered as the second devourer came. And then another. And another. More, until the small confines of the cell were painted black. Physsion smirked, donning his cloak as the devourers overpowered the guards. Freedom... and the opportunity to wipe out his captors once and for all.

Outside, the alarms began to blare as waves of darkness began making their way through the city, slowly absorbing the clouds of blue in their path. In the Grand Central Tower of Aether, the Commander in Chief of the Marital Might of the Holy Aetherial Hegemony marshaled his troops. "Announcing his Lordship, General Master Commander in Chief, Defeater of Physsion, Lead--" the announcer stopped short as an armored hand pushed him aside.

"The prisoner has escaped!" roared Zawadx. "GUARDS! To arms!" He looked around. Where were his troops? Timidly, the announcer stood up.

"If you'll remember, milord, the mercenaries the High Council ordered last month... troops... install..." He gurgled as the general glared.

"How do I activate these blasted machines?"

"Well... the control-piece is here, and you have to--" He stopped again as the shaking Master grabbed the device and began pressing buttons.

"Your order has been processed. That will be 750 :electrum, as well as 10 :gravity for maintenance. Would you like to sign up for our special membership program, which discounts--"

"BLASTED MERCANTILE MACHINE! We're under attack! Take my money and GO!" he yelled, shaking his fist at the device. A soft blue glow rippled through the air, and a guard stepped out from the portal.

"Orders acquired. Weapons ready. Acquiring Targets. Processing... processing... processing... ERROR: Payment in :darkness does not suffice. Would you like to try again?"

"ARGH!"

Condolences to :aether, who fought well to the bitter end. You were worthy opponents. Looking forward to the other match this round!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:53:40 am by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

blarg: Khaleesi