*Author

Offline 10 menTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
(Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358851#msg358851
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:09:28 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 50u 50u 52q 52q 590 590 590 590 590 590 5c1 5f6 5f6 5f6 5og 61q 61q 6u3 6u3 6u3 8pm

Very nice games. Dissipation Field is very mean, totally did not see that coming. Game 1 I outrushed him pretty effortlessly, game 2 he made a protected Diss Field, which led me to blowing up two of his pillars only to see it getting replaced by a Dim Shield. Not sure if I could have won without deflagging those pillars though. Game three he didn't have the Diss Field, so he had to make a protected Dim Shield. After it ran out, I killed him.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358853#msg358853
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:15:42 pm »
by Sevs
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52q 52q 592 5f6 5f6 5ia 5lf 5lf 5og 61r 61t 61t 6u0 7ah 7ah 7ds 7ds 7h2 8pu

I saw the earth mark and realized grabbow. it was the only deck in testing that we had a bit of trouble with :/.

Game 1 Didnt get 2 Fire - 2 death or 2 life  or water at that. so i actually played nothing all game lol.

Game 2 he got a great start and i didnt draw a creature the entire game till 2 turns before the win but TU'd his shrieker and blessing it twice. played an EA'd dissapation shield but he destroyed 2 pillars with deflags so i sswitched to dim shield and the 3 turns were barely enough to keep me alive.

Game 3: drew 1 creature but never got the 3 life to play it. lol drew a phoenix later on and blessed it twice but i was already way to far down on health. EA's a dim shield but never really got me back in the game.

A little RNG hate with the quanta but even if i got perfect quanta draws entropy would have won. gg's

I am proud of  :underworld for getting this far.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

tttt

Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358858#msg358858
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:25:50 pm »
*reserved for a sensible post at a later time*

LongDono

Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358861#msg358861
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:30:00 pm »
Congrats Entropy on the win.

ShiningSword

Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358868#msg358868
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 08:46:22 pm »
It just wasnt meant to be, with all our CC out of the game.
We got pretty far, although i am sure the future  :underworld war performance will only improve from war to war(i believe that its full potential is yet to be unlocked).

LifeLockable

Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358876#msg358876
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 08:56:19 pm »
well I like to think that if this War shows anything that all the members of this underworld are due for some consideration in the next Wat, I'm proud of my whole team, who through thick and thin showed the grit to keep going, drama plagued this team throughout the war which was a bit of a letdown but I enjoyed every second of it nonetheless...if I am ever blessed enough to team with any the members of my team again then other teams beware! I bunch of great guys this is, and I truly respect every single person in this War...thank you for making it fun people and hopefully I will be a force within the next War as well

We brought vengance to all but three teams so I say that Underworld was a success!

R.I.P. War Three :underworld

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358891#msg358891
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 09:14:48 pm »
UW still has 30 cards left in vault...

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358895#msg358895
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 09:21:47 pm »
UW still has 30 cards left in vault...
I think they might have gotten a penalty.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline 10 menTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358898#msg358898
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:58 pm »
Don't think so, but 30 cards is not exactly a sweet spot. ;)
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358901#msg358901
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 09:27:05 pm »
Don't think so, but 30 cards is not exactly a sweet spot. ;)
Yeah, but could be the difference between 4th and 2nd.

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358903#msg358903
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 09:29:34 pm »
Yeah, but could be the difference between 4th and 2nd.
You lose as soon as you are unable to gain 1st. Aether even though is down to 34 cards, still can win.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Lt. vagman13 (sub) 2 - (Underworld) Gen. sevs 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28113.msg358907#msg358907
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 09:39:07 pm »
unfortunately the mark code in the deck didnt match the one in the forum code. someone fixed it after the deadline. Twas a small mistake we got either 3rd or 4th depending on the result of the fire game. Either way happy with our result. none of us ever thought we would make it this far.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

blarg: 10 men,Sevs