*Author

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg357796#msg357796
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 01:20:23 pm »
If :underworld beats :fire:
RankElementVaultDuels (2)
1:entropy1042
2:underworld90/932
3:aether34bye

Otherwise:
RankElementVaultDuels (2)
1:entropy1042
2:fire55/581
3:underworld571
4:aether34bye

There is some inconsistency in the rules.
In table 1: The rules say that a bye belongs to the team that places last unless it already had a bye. Aether had a bye while having more than 50% of the entire war but it was not due to being last. In this scenario I am not sure whether Aether or UW should get a bye.
Similarly in table 2 Entropy will face Fire and UW/Aether depending which of the teams receive a bye.

Thanks for a fast reply.

Kael Hate

Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg357810#msg357810
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 02:04:48 pm »

Outnumbering all other teams does not constitute a bye and will not affect them if they are now in last place.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg357818#msg357818
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 02:33:11 pm »
So, whatever happens, :aether won't die next round.

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg357820#msg357820
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 02:35:18 pm »
If both :underworld and :fire receive a loss for their unfinished game, they might.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg357860#msg357860
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 03:52:16 pm »
SS,fire haves salvage=0
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg358259#msg358259
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 12:37:59 pm »
If Entropy wins this War too, I'll be sad.
But... but... why? :'(
Everyone was so happy when we won it last time! We thought we were doing you a favour!
Nothing personal against you guys, but Water and Aether deserved to have far better places than this...
I agree about Water. They had some nice decks, it's a shame they stumbled so hard over their Vault management. Aether doesn't really deserve to to finish any better than they are now imo, I guess it was a novelty to most people how decks with 6 Lightnings are good (at least to those that don't read the Antagon (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,7419.0.html) before joining a War). Their advantage from the beginning was that Aether is a very strong Element, and that the previous two Aether teams were just the nut low. This meant that they could play strong decks that most people weren't even prepared for. In the later rounds the other Elements had adapted, so Aether decided to put a lot of energy into complaining about Event Cards, the Event in general and how RNG always hates them. Shrug, that's not how you win a War unfortunately.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg358283#msg358283
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 02:06:55 pm »
In the later rounds the other Elements had adapted, so Aether decided to put a lot of energy into complaining about Event Cards, the Event in general and how RNG always hates them. Shrug, that's not how you win a War unfortunately.
This is the kettle calling.

What do you mean I'm black!?!?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: ~~ War #3 - Match Results and Countdown ~~ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27975.msg358285#msg358285
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 02:20:12 pm »
Aether doesn't really deserve to to finish any better than they are now imo,
I disagree.  Aether's winrate is 13% higher than the team currently in first place.  If this War had been fought according to the rules of either of the previous Wars the forum background would already be blue.  If Aether loses this War it'll be because of specific War3 rules that are already being targeted for change in War4.

so Aether decided to put a lot of energy into complaining about Event Cards, the Event in general and how RNG always hates them. Shrug, that's not how you win a War unfortunately.
I'm not really sure what this sentence was meant to accomplish.  But I'm really disappointed it came from you.

blarg: