*Author

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 (No Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357834#msg357834
« on: June 28, 2011, 03:18:27 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c1 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5fa 5fb 5fb 5fb 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5og 61r 61r 71a 74a 74e 7do 7ds 80b 8pu

While I'm happy that Fire won't be eliminated due to a mutual scheduling conflict, I'm not very excited with how this went down. I would have preferred setting up a time later to play this out. I hate to see another team take the entire fall for both teams shortcomings, yet at the same time, both taking the fall would be, to me, unecessary. Time is Money though, so I guess things move on. :\
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357840#msg357840
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 03:30:32 pm »
WHATT are you kidding me? a win? ok thats messed up. tttt was active till 9 hours left on the countdown timer. didnt get a pm response till after the first day of dueling and you give fire the win? so because someone was here the last few hours and wasnt here the rest, they are more active?  Next match i have lemme try that and show up with 3 hours to go to get the win. No offense to you napalm, i understand you tried. but Kael really?

by Sevs
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 55u 590 595 5c1 5c1 5fb 5fb 5fb 5oo 5rk 5v1 61q 61q 61q 71b 71b 7ds 8po
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357842#msg357842
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:32:40 pm »
I smell drama  ::)
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357844#msg357844
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 03:34:51 pm »
Trogdor! Napalm! Burninate the countryside ponyland!
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357851#msg357851
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 03:39:15 pm »
Juicy salvage; it looks like fire will have a shot vs entropy after all.

• ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357852#msg357852
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 03:39:31 pm »
b-b-b-but Pony's are soft! I dun wanna burninate them D:
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357854#msg357854
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 03:40:08 pm »
NOTE: Win was result of a ruling by Kael. No Salvage.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357855#msg357855
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 03:40:18 pm »
I smell drama  ::)
Try not to stoke the flames :P

Juicy salvage; it looks like fire will have a shot vs entropy after all.
Kael ruled it as no salvage.

b-b-b-but Pony's are soft! I dun wanna burninate them D:
But you must! >:3
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 (No Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357856#msg357856
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 03:41:55 pm »
wait a minute... Ponyland + Entropwnies + Burninate = ... Entropy loses the war! I geddit nao!

Kael Hate

Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 (No Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357870#msg357870
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 04:09:10 pm »
There was evidence sent to me that showed that Fire had made more effort to come to a resolution.
Napalm and Sevs both said that there were complications with both sides and would like to duel after the line rather than going to ruling.

I asked both teams to front then and there to duel. The original opponent tttt, was able to duel and neither was Sevs.
Napalm was ready to play if a game could get done right then and there. It could not be done so I ruled based on the aformentioned effort shown by fire.

Fire was given the win without salvage. Play on.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 (No Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357874#msg357874
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 04:23:57 pm »
There was evidence sent to me that showed that Fire had made more effort to come to a resolution.
Napalm and Sevs both said that there were complications with both sides and would like to duel after the line rather than going to ruling.

I asked both teams to front then and there to duel. The original opponent tttt, was able to duel and neither was Sevs.
Napalm was ready to play if a game could get done right then and there. It could not be done so I ruled based on the aformentioned effort shown by fire.

Fire was given the win without salvage. Play on.
I said a duel should be done i didnt say i would do it. I could have done it 10 minutes earlier but you were set on giving fire the win for being the only people on at the time. I am sorry i have to go to work. 

If by more effort you are saying that she was there before the deadline is crap. tttt was there from the begining of duel phase till about 9 hours left. im sorry if that is when he sleeps and has to go to work in the morning. if napalm doesnt show up or even respond to PM's till then, and that is considered "more effort" then i have no idea what effort is anymore.

Literally i should show up with 3 hours to go next round and claim the win based on this precedent
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. Napalm Grenade 2 - (Underworld) Lt. tttt 0 (No Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28040.msg357879#msg357879
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 04:31:33 pm »
Smells like teen drama.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

blarg: Sevs