*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
(Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217436#msg1217436
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:54:15 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5ro 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 624 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7qe 7qe 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8ps

First blood, both for this round and for Physsi. It's a shame I had to break his perfect 10-0 record, but c'est la vie. Our decks were evenly matched, but Physsi had some devastating RNG, which allowed me to pull through with TTKs.

Now, let me tell you a story (a lecture in hindsight :P). In order to win war, you need one of two things. You either need to have a Great General, one whose knowledge of the game and their element is borderline unimaginable. These guys just know what to send, and they will pull out wins from thin air. Deuce is the quintessential example of this, tho Root is also one too. Or, you need a great team. One which comes together and acts as one against all resistance. While most winning war teams have this, imo Entropy's War 2 team exemplified this best.

A while back, I thought Darkness only had a great team. Their team is amazing tbh, and they have come together to beat everyone to a pulp. But I was wrong. Great Generals aren't born, they're made. And Physsion just might have joined their ranks :)

ggs Physs, good luck to your team going forward!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:03:28 am by mathman101 »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217437#msg1217437
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 01:04:10 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 5up 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 7hi 7hi 7hi 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7tb 7tb 7th 8pt

Thanks for the kind words, Zawa. Congrats on the win.

Game 1: Ghostal, okay - I beat this 5-0 in testing. Cards came as needed... for the only game in this match.
Game 2: No SoPa in the top half of my deck.
Game 3: No SoPa in the top half of my deck.
Game 4: One Nova in the top half of my deck.

EDIT: 500 posts.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:10:29 am by Physsion »

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217439#msg1217439
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 01:29:43 am »
Wow, this should not have gone this way. RNG really didn't want Physs to go 11-0.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217440#msg1217440
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:31:42 am »
This was shocking to watch unfold, to say the least.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217441#msg1217441
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 01:48:03 am »
Damn. RNG strikes again. Can't saw my team is too sad about this though xD I think our rog(u)e assassin roge is the only one left undefeated in this War atm.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217442#msg1217442
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 02:00:40 am »
Or, you need a great team. One which comes together and acts as one against all resistance. While most winning war teams have this, imo Fire's War 3 team exemplified this best.

I don't know if that team is the best example of 'team'. Unless you count me literally being up all night doing the salvages, discards, conversions, and decks for the last ~12 rounds of War by myself. :(

Offline rogerluc

• Reputation Power: 3
  • rogerluc is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217443#msg1217443
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 02:05:26 am »
FOR SURE but i havn"t played all games. I think i am 7/7... but i wasn"t general :)
:entropy -- War #8
:air -- War #9

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217444#msg1217444
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 02:15:58 am »
Or, you need a great team. One which comes together and acts as one against all resistance. While most winning war teams have this, imo Fire's War 3 team exemplified this best.

I don't know if that team is the best example of 'team'. Unless you count me literally being up all night doing the salvages, discards, conversions, and decks for the last ~12 rounds of War by myself. :(
Indeed. A team distributes the work evenly, and this is rare since there are usually two or three workhorses doing more than they should for that to happen. However, often they're doing this because someone else isn't doing as much per default. As people we tend to have a default work amount that we put in, and it's hard to change that.

A few teams throughout the Wars have had everyone contributing, such as Entropy War 2, but very few have an even distribution throughout. I can only speak for the teams I've been in, and only War 3 Aether comes to mind for myself. It was a unique and beautiful feeling to be a part of such a natural flow and I'll always be seeking to find it again when I make new teams.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217457#msg1217457
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 05:01:41 am »
Sand swirled around the new encampment, gradually making its way to and fro, passing crates of armaments and ragged bands of cursing soldiers. The war had dragged on for far too long, and discipline was wearing thin-- even in the armies of Darkness. A great cheer had risen up as the central pavilion billowed outwards, roars of approval at the the mark of darkness flying proudly in the desert sky. However, two weeks spent in the desert had dampened such enthusiasm, and mutters filled the air as the black tents began to writhe and open. Patrols of pests assembled at the gates, venturing out on yet another scouting mission. The Kingdom of Time was defeated, and now her enemies made to absorb the remnants. There had been no signs of resistance-- only ghost towns and scattered gossip shared under campfires.

Arriving at the rally point, General Physsion took stock of his troops. They were tired and thirsty, unused to the harsh desert sun or the itch of powdery sand. Worst of all, the last scheduled convoy had failed to appear, and supplies were running low. The desert was notorious for waylaid caravans; for now, they could make do on scavenging. But the enemy was out there, he was sure of it! Perhaps today, he'd find them-- and finish this arm of the campaign once and for all.

"Patience, soldiers of Darkness!" He called, and the mutterings stopped. Morale had to be kept up, even if the supply chain was behaving oddly... "This desert is wild and untamed. The sand makes it difficult to burrow and to scavenge water. Our supplies run low, and the land itself is against us. But know this, comrades! Know that the enemy hides and flees, for they fear our strength! We are unmatched in this war, undefeated in any battle! When we are finished here, this desert will belong to our dominion, bound to our will! Hail Darkness!"
"HAIL! DARKNESS!" The response came, and Physsion raised his fist.

"Hail Aether!" The call came, and Physsion turned to the speaker. There, alone at the gates, stood General Zawadx of Aether. Wait. Alone?

"Here to surrender, General? No? You appear to be missing something important. Where's your army?" taunted the Master of Darkness. Inwardly, he suppressed a flicker of unease. What was he doing here? There had been no evidence of this enemy...

"I need no army, my dear Physsion. You'll find that your little play-fort here is locked by my dimensional barriers. And whoRNG do you think has been thwarting your supply runs and denying your scavenger parties? You have what, a day, maybe two's worth of water? PatienceThe RNG is on my side, friend. But if you insist..." He gave a casual wave, and then a ghost appeared. Then another. And another, until the rally point was filled with them. "These fine fellows are looking for some revenge."

Blasted Time! Ghosts of the Past! Panicking, the army of Darkness fell into disarray, the pests failing to burrow, the voodoo dolls falling limply to the side. Desperately, Physsion raised his dagger and issued commands-- but it was of no use. PatienceRNG had no power for him on this campaign.

"Now, I believe you mentioned something about surrender?"

----

RIP Physsion's undefeated streak. We'll get it right next time! Pain is only weakness leaving the body! *Aves beckons towards a primordial blob of darkness*

Edit: Semi-continuation posted!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:50:59 am by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217459#msg1217459
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 05:05:42 am »
^^ Great story as always! You missed a golden opportunity to make a pun about ghosts of the past coming back to haunt you guys lol, seeing as Time was knocked out.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217463#msg1217463
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 06:52:54 am »
That story is pretty awesome Aves ^^ Maybe me winning was what pushed it over the top to greatness :P

And to be fair to the decks, this wasn't only RNG. I had decent draws vs tough ones from Physs, but these decks can go 50-50. All I needed was a Ghost, a fractal and a silence to win, and 4 HGs is pretty fast at getting those. Physs played amazingly and I made a few misplays, which might've made this seem close.

Indeed. A team distributes the work evenly, and this is rare since there are usually two or three workhorses doing more than they should for that to happen. However, often they're doing this because someone else isn't doing as much per default. As people we tend to have a default work amount that we put in, and it's hard to change that.

A few teams throughout the Wars have had everyone contributing, such as Entropy War 2, but very few have an even distribution throughout. I can only speak for the teams I've been in, and only War 3 Aether comes to mind for myself. It was a unique and beautiful feeling to be a part of such a natural flow and I'll always be seeking to find it again when I make new teams.

Well I wasn't around back then, so I guess I was in the wrong there. I'd thought that most of War 3 Fire team was active, and so they worked together. But 12 rounds... is harsh.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:59:51 am by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: (Aether Gen.) Zawadx 3-1 Physsion (Darkness General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60704.msg1217710#msg1217710
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 01:33:34 pm »
 :'( *Sniff*

I love me a good speech.
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

blarg: Khaleesi