*Author

MrBlonde

[R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) Gen. ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439004#msg439004
« on: December 15, 2011, 08:28:12 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52o 52o 52r 52r 52t 52t 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 713 713 718 718 718 718 71b 71b 71b 8pk

Good games Napalm. This was just a super tough matchup for you. Naps never had a super great hand but 5 bw's against her deck should win most of the times. Fire showed great perseverance throughout the war and they have nothing to be ashamed of.

Game 1 - Probably my best hand of the match. Had a nice mix of poison/pillar/walls/creatures.
Game 2 - Had 2 pillars for most of the match which made my deck wayyyy to slow. Lost by a turn only because napalm had a terrible hand as well.
Game 3 - Another close match as i only won by a turn. Only finding one bw made this a nailbiter
Game 4 - Naps didn't have the hand she needed and i had enough quanta and plenty of bw's in my hand to stave off the firey chickens, dragons and red space marines.

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439005#msg439005
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:30:34 pm »

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f7 5f7 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 8pm

Well we were counting entirely on RNG here and I never once had the 5 quanta starting hand I needed to have a chance. gg's Blondey. Well fought.

And now, I step away from the Forums for the final time. I've become far too frustrated, angry, and confrontational lately and it's time I put an end to it. I'll be in chat just as often but my forum involvement will likely end here.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439006#msg439006
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:32:49 pm »
Omg. I predicted the event card to every detail except matchups and now I am predicting each match. If this goes on, Light wins the war :D

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439007#msg439007
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 08:34:21 pm »

And now, I step away from the Forums for the final time. I've become far to frustrated, angry, and confrontational lately and it's time I put an end to it. I'll be in chat just as often but my forum involvement will likely end here.
Not until the end of TPvP, Missy!

I'm sad to see this outcome.  After the first few Rounds I was rooting for Fire second to my own team during the remainder of the War.  It would have been the comeback story of all time, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be.

Good try though, it certainly wasn't an easy feat returning from near death to the final Round especially given the circumstances.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439008#msg439008
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 08:36:20 pm »
hmm 6 phoenix I told you.. Still a very good match up anyway.

Congratz Bondey 2 more match to win !! nice deck team fire very fast for a deck without Immo.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439010#msg439010
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 08:39:59 pm »
Well, we predicted the deck almost exactly (surprise: dragons!) but still, it couldn't be done.
Sometimes the luck you get while testing hides on matches...

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439012#msg439012
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »
lol of course will. I'll not ditch on you guys! But I'm not involving myself any further than I am, and as my current commitments end, I will undertake no new ones.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439016#msg439016
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 08:52:39 pm »
Well, we predicted the deck almost exactly (surprise: dragons!) but still, it couldn't be done.
Sometimes the luck you get while testing hides on matches...
we were testing against 4 boners too. 5 removes some more of the RNG. Plus deadly poison sucks too.

We had absolutely nothing to hard counter this. Expected loss is expected. Good luck to team :death for the rest of war!

Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439018#msg439018
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 08:56:15 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439069#msg439069
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 12:06:46 am »
Omg. I predicted the event card to every detail except matchups and now I am predicting each match. If this goes on, Light wins the war :D
Ruh roh... :p  But yeah, I know what you mean about predicting each match.  So far, I've been right about them all as well.  Hopefully team Time can come up with something :D

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [R2] (Death) Gen. MrBlonde 3 - (Fire) Gen. ~Napalm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34818.msg439094#msg439094
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 01:08:48 am »
Beautiful decks both of you! Simple pure mono elements.

anything
blarg: MrBlonde