*Author

Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87690#msg87690
« on: June 10, 2010, 05:51:30 pm »
Code: [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rm 5rm 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87801#msg87801
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:40:21 pm »
I knew Rozpierdalator was going to win :D

Anyone who thought otherwise, I tell you: "In your facebook!"

I knew it was going to be a hard battle with Rozpierdalator fighting unupped vs. 6 upped and when looking at their PvP experience. I knew :time would have a hard time defeating a :life rush, be it adrenaline, fractal or dragons (rustler power). We couldn't risk playing a deck that works like 'Whoever plays better wins' or 'Whoever has a luckier draw wins' because in these cases Rozpierdalator would be at a great disadvantage. Thus I tried the 'If he cannot counter that, we win' approach.

This deck would have lost to deflags, momentum, steals, direct damage, butterfly effect, pulverizer, a big deck and I guess a few other things. It would have a high chance against anything else. We had to take the risk and try ;)

Oh, and congratz Rozpierdalator on your first post :)
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87884#msg87884
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:16:05 pm »
YAY FOR ROZPIERDALATOR! (That's a mouthful for a name. O_o)

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87904#msg87904
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 09:27:12 pm »
Son of a...
Code: [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c6 5c6 5c6 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 622 622 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae
I figured time would take reverses, to counter adrenaline, or hope based decks.  I didn't want to take a deck out deck because I knew time had eternity.  So I went with a deck with too many creatures to control.

I guess I just stink at this =(

icybraker

Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87922#msg87922
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 09:34:59 pm »
It just goes to show that only :aether can use Fractal decks ;)

Great use of Dimensional Shields, Rozpier. Stall decks are doing pretty well in this event.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg87933#msg87933
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 09:38:03 pm »
It just goes to show that only :aether can use Fractal decks ;)

Great use of Dimensional Shields, Rozpier. Stall decks are doing pretty well in this event.
Actually, good sir, the fractal deck worked like a charm.  It didn't have any bad draw problems.  I seem to recall YOU had three.

gavsword

Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88083#msg88083
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 12:34:01 am »
it kinda seems like all the offensive decks should run just a few more cards in case of a stall/deck out deck. Either preventing the declout entirely or stalling a few turns longer to get in the damage needed.

Kurohami

Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88111#msg88111
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 01:09:46 am »
Gl1tch, how did you lose? I was not there to spectate, I apologize. But it doesn't seem likely that this deck would lose. Was it deck out? You should have been able to heal for more than his damage and kill him the moment his shield is down.

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88124#msg88124
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:26:23 am »
Gl1tch, how did you lose? I was not there to spectate, I apologize. But it doesn't seem likely that this deck would lose. Was it deck out? You should have been able to heal for more than his damage and kill him the moment his shield is down.
24 turns of invincibility.  He decked him out, twice.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88127#msg88127
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 01:28:31 am »
it kinda seems like all the offensive decks should run just a few more cards in case of a stall/deck out deck. Either preventing the declout entirely or stalling a few turns longer to get in the damage needed.
HURP DERP YOUR SO SMART.

Okay, I know this guy IRL.  Not only did he say my deck was a good idea, but he doesn't realize that time decks can NEVER DECK OUT.  In order to have ever touched him, I would have needed a 36 card deck.

Such a number is totally obvious why didn't I ever think of it before.

Kurohami

Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88146#msg88146
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 01:45:48 am »
Well, I guess the time deck was pretty good, sundial and dim shields. Pretty impressive, an even stronger defense than my aether/life dragon deck.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rozpierdalator 2-Gl1itch 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg88159#msg88159
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 01:58:47 am »
HURP DERP YOUR SO SMART.

Okay, I know this guy IRL.  Not only did he say my deck was a good idea, but he doesn't realize that time decks can NEVER DECK OUT.  In order to have ever touched him, I would have needed a 36 card deck.

Such a number is totally obvious why didn't I ever think of it before.
Yeah, these "If he cannot counter that, we win" decks, as Xinef put it, are doing very well, especially the ones with Phase Shield. Because, against an element like Life or Time that will probably not take perm control, 6x Phase Shields are pretty much auto-win (Which makes them OP ;) ) I sincerely hope that there's a Life deck with perm control in there somewhere though (Life/Entropy with Elfs and Novas to fuel stuff like Rustlers and Spirits?)
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

anything
blarg: