*Author

Offline SpielkindTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Water Sa) Spielkind 3 - (Darkness Lt.) Wizardcat 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39531.msg491358#msg491358
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:52:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i8 5i8 5i8 5id 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gm 7gm 8pp

GGs Wizard, but your healing was not fast enough!  8)

Game 1: Won toss - 1 pend 1 pillar... gna, that could be slow, but managed to get my hitter out and his nightmare could not prevent his death, sleepy dragons waiting in my hand. saw 1 sader who got frozen before vader comes out. 1-0

Game 2: Won toss - 4 pends, nice draw... first sader got bolted... suddenly a flyingdagger 12/10 appears, but it was too cold for him! 2-0

Game 3: Loss toss - 2 pillar, 1 pend, fast flying daggers on his side... probably some game mistakes, cause freezing sader and not flyingdagger... got no bolt for him. 2-1

Game 4: Loss toss (OMG, im so superstitious....  >:() no pend, 1 pillar.... omg, it went as promised, loss toss, loose game.... wahhhhh... but hey, wizard got no dagger... and im getting some pillars. Wizard try to steal, but my quanta production comes at good rate and i got no problems with his vader coming cause of iceage! 3:1
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: (Water Sa) Spielkind 3 - (Darkness Lt.) Wizardcat 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39531.msg491365#msg491365
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 04:58:38 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ld 5ld 5ld 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5up 5up 5ur 5ur 5v1 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 7n2 7n2 7n2 7tb 7tb 8pq

Game 1: All four weapons in starting hand, no Animates the whole game, only Sader got frozen the turn it came out.

Game 2: One pend draw. Sader died, needed healing to not die, animated and blessed my only Dagger to try and stay alive, but it got frozen.

Game 3: One pend draw... But I topdecked several and managed to get a Sader, two animated Daggers and a Stiletto out quickly. Not enough creatures to outrace my vampiric damage.

Game 4: Lots of Saders, Blessings, and an Animate... No Daggers. Stole a pillar when he only had two, since I had no other targets and nothing to do with my darkness quanta anyway. He just drew some more. Finally got a Stilletto two turns before death, triple freeze on my Saders and Blessed Stiletto was the end.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:00:40 pm by Wizardcat »
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Water Sa) Spielkind 3 - (Darkness Lt.) Wizardcat 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39531.msg491371#msg491371
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 05:09:22 pm »
Woohoo!
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Water Sa) Spielkind 3 - (Darkness Lt.) Wizardcat 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39531.msg491798#msg491798
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:52:08 am »
Would :darkness have done better with cloak instead of nightmare/steal?
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Water Sa) Spielkind 3 - (Darkness Lt.) Wizardcat 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39531.msg491954#msg491954
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:36:46 am »
I remember saying to myself "Water is probably going to bring some original never thought of deck that can easily be stomped by Vader, Water is about more than just Freeze."...
Yeah, right. Might've stood a better chance if Wiz drew more Pends more often :p
Would :darkness have done better with cloak instead of nightmare/steal?
Just Pends actually. Doesn't matter much what cards are in the deck without quanta to fuel it.

anything
blarg: