*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036437#msg1036437
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:21:48 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61r 7ju 7ju 7ju 8pu

Yikes... I can see why shileka's been having problems with the connection. Seems like PvP duel/PvP 2 are going haywire on my side, which totally sucks. Sorry for the desyncs glennfoo, but I'm glad that we were able to sub in relatively on time. :)

Note: In the first two games, we both desynced, and thus had to play against the AI. glennfoo won game 1 against the AI while I did not win, and in game 2 I won against the AI while glennfoo lost. Games 3-5 are played normally without AI continuations or replays.

Game 1: We finally connect and dive in. Earth mark made it pretty clear - immorush + golems. 30 seconds later though, Immolation wasn't a key factor, and I thought we just had terrible draws (I had only 2 quanta sources, a pendulum and a pillar). We play our cards normally, and I try to bolt down a minor Phoenix hoping to slow the damage, but that proved to be a disastrous misplay, as he played an additional golem/phoenix which I had to shock down (if only temporarily).

The game begins to act weird, and soon enough, we disconnect, but call each other to play the AI as a last second measure before messages were cut off. I end up (despite my angels doing damage) losing to glenn's AI by 4 HP, while his creatures overwhelm me. 0-1

Game 2: A repeat in regards to my quanta sources, and at this point, I was wondering if I any pillars at all in the deck. This time though, we desync early, and BAD (I mean, the screen goes cray and momentarily negative numbers decide to mambo onto glenn's quanta table like a bad Las Vegas wedding). I quickly message him to just play the AI (although frustrated that the desync had to happen again).

This time though, I bolt down his major creatures (hooray top decking!), noting of a Crimson Dragon later in the battle (which I also bolt down). I PU one of my dragons as Light Pendulums started to pop in, and the double dragon combo provides enough damage for a win - his AI franctically explodes all my pendulums with no avail, and I now note he has PC in this deck. glennfoo concedes defeat on his end against my AI. 1-1

Game 3: Two pendulums draw for me - he pulls out a ton of Fire pillars/pendulums and busts out an early offense. I try to bolt it all down, but his damage just overwhelmed me while I struggled to play a single non-Lightning card (I had to discard a dragon within the first turns or so). I manage to get out an angel and turn the tides, but near the end, he sends out several fire bolts and plays his last few creatures to decisively end the battle. 1-2

Game 4: Much better draw this time around, with more light pillars. At this point, the connection was fairly fluid, so we played our cards quickly to ensure no disconnections would occur. I don't remember much of this match, but I know I had several light creatures and 'twins' of his and had liberally used Lightnings on all of his creatures to seal the deal. 2-2

Game 5: After a huge period of being unable to connect thanks to repeated 10k+ms timeout phases, we finally go in, and my pendulums just flourish (alongside a single light pillar). He gets an equally resourceful draw with lots of Fire Pillars and a Pendulum, and we go on the offensive quickly. He deploys a Golem while I had an angel. My hand held a Lightning, but I waited, hoping that my patience would pay off. And it did - two turns later, he gives his Lava Golem a final 11|5 stat that I copy the following turn and strike down, giving me a nice offensive.

Of course, he had other CC besides bolts; he chucked a Rage Potion causing the golem to smoulder, and I prayed that he wasn't saving up his excess Fire quanta for a OTK using bolts and creatures. His spare Phoenix started to chip away my health quickly, but I managed to get a Dragon out thanks to a healthy supply of :light quanta and subsequent pendulums/pillars entering my hand throughout the battle. As the game was nearing the end, he expresses his disappointment that all of his draws were essentially deflagrations (ouch), and after bolting his health to 12 and duplicating my dragon, it was game over:

Spoiler for Game 5 Winning Shot:

To put more icing on the cake, I also won my 6th White Nymph. Coincidence? Maybe, but I wonder... :D

Spoiler for White Nymph!:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:57:30 am by Kuroaitou »

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036438#msg1036438
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:29:33 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fa 5fa 5fb 5fc 5gi 5gi 5gi 7do 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 8pm

The moment I saw lightning, i was like ..... shit  :-\
I try my very best though, but unless kuroaitou makes mistake, then only I win. but he lightning every creature I have to slow me down.. If only I am more confident in using more phoenix...

I almost cry when I am in last game... 1 phoenix versus 1 archangel after he lightning my golems, and I draw 4 explosions and 1 rage potion before he slap a dragon in my face...
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036439#msg1036439
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:32:02 am »
Congrats Kuro, you saved our round, at least we came out even  ;D !
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Nelde95

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Nelde95 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I don't post much.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036440#msg1036440
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:32:20 am »
Grats Kuro!
That makes 3-3 (loss-wins) for light (not thanks to me, but that does not change how happy I am right now :) )
Still lurking every now and then.

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036454#msg1036454
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:29 am »
Also, good games glennfoo - thanks again for your good sportsmanship and dedication to work out the connections issue for both shileka and I.  Here's to hoping we get some good salvaging now...

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036471#msg1036471
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 01:57:12 am »

+rep for this quote

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036486#msg1036486
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 03:46:14 am »
PEW PEW, LIGHTNING! \:D/

Kuro <3
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036526#msg1036526
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 09:51:36 am »

+rep for this quote

I prefer fire bolt  :D
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036536#msg1036536
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »

+rep for this quote

Y YU NO LOVE FOR RAP?!!!!11!!11!!!!1!
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Light SB) Kuroaitou 3 - (sub) (Fire B) shileka 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46367.msg1036689#msg1036689
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 09:42:41 pm »

+rep for this quote

Y YU NO LOVE FOR RAP?!!!!11!!11!!!!1!
Lil' Wayne. Owait, that's theater, not rap.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

anything
blarg: