*Author

Offline PhyssionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
(Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208081#msg1208081
« on: October 02, 2015, 03:23:10 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4st 4st 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 606 606 7t4 7t4 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 8pt

Suspected Immortal as soon as I saw the Light mark, suspicions were confirmed when I saw his deck size. Knew Devourers would be useless if I didn't draw my Steals early, but thankfully I did in every game.

Game 1: Win
Lost toss, but got a decent start. Sanctuary came down fairly early, but I drew a Steal for it two turns later. Managed to beat elk down with my Eclipsed creatures for the win.

Game 2: Loss
elk got a turn 3 Sanctuary and Protect Artifact, protecting him from my denial and slowing my quanta generation. I stole a second Sanctuary to slow his healing, but then got stuck behind the third Diamond Shield.

Game 3: Win
Close one here - one topdecked Sundial, Stone Skin or Miracle at the end of this game would have almost certainly made this a win for elk. Sitting there looking at an empty hand, with only a few turns left until I decked out, wondering whether he'd draw one of his defensive cards was a very scary moment!

Game 4: Win
Strong draw in this game. elk's key cards were hiding, so early Steals and Dragons meant I was able to outrush him.

Thanks for the match, elk! Best of luck to Team Earth for the rest of your Round 1 battles.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:09:27 pm by mathman101 »

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208082#msg1208082
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 03:25:49 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 77c 77k 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Game 1 - Close game but couldn't quite pull it out
Game 2 - Was able to stall out the win
Game 3 - He had 3 early steals for 3 early coreperms
Game 4 - Just couldn't find enough Dials or SS in time

GGs Physs - very close and very well played in every game!
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208086#msg1208086
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 04:10:50 am »
Congratulations to your first War win as Master.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208098#msg1208098
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 04:51:45 am »
ack,  I see the game happened already  forget my pm Physsion :D
Guess, a smaller Immortal could win (PA'd's sanc/diamond)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208117#msg1208117
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:13:16 am »
Immortal will be much stronger with SoD in this war. I wonder if we'll see a variation of that soon.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 1 theelkspeaks (Earth Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59787.msg1208119#msg1208119
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 09:17:08 am »
Congrats Physs!! :)

anything
blarg: Khaleesi