*Author

Offline PsychoaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Psychoa is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hello :D
  • Awards: Elements in Real Life Winner
(Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035467#msg1035467
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:49:09 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5up 5up 5up 5up 5v1 7t8 7ta 7tb 8pt

Game 1 - Loss
I got an early dagger and some mummies, and the game was going alright until his fog shield and catapults came out. I had no steals, so he won with 6 HP left. Really close game.

Game 2 - Win
Didn't have a lot of quanta, but I managed to play a dagger and some creatures early. I also had a few steals, so the game went pretty well.

Game 3 - Win
Early dagger again, which really helped. I used a nightmare to clog up his hand with dragons, and my creatures killed him within a few turns.

Game 4 - Loss
We had a desync a few turns in and had to start over, and I got one pillar to start. I didn't get to play anything useful before he killed me.

Game 5 - Win
Early dagger and mummies that got his HP down quickly. I used the nightmare again and stole his catapults, then dealt the killing blow with a dragon.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:14:49 am by Psychoa »

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035468#msg1035468
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:49:42 pm »
:airbig
Death Standard Bearer Psychoa 3 - 2 Air Standard Bearer Jen-i

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 561 5og 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8pl

Game #1: WIN
He dropped an early Vamp Dagger and played a couple Mummys - but I had a solid quanta draw and was throwing out damage faster than he was. When he nightmared my hand full of Mummy's I was forced to play Fog and hope for the best - it blocked 3 of 14 attacks - leaving me at 6 HP and with the win!

Games #2 & #3: LOSS
I'd seen no Steals in the first match. In both these games he dropped an early dagger against and Stole every perm I put in play - total destruction!

Games #4: WIN
1 pend start for him - and he got almost no help from his draw - I didn't draw a Titan until turn 5-6 but my lonely Wrym kept hitting! Poor quanta start gives me a win!

Games #5: LOSS
Just like games 2 & 3 - he dropped an early Vamp Dagger and I couldn't outrush him once he had the healing in play

Congrats Psychoa on the win - and well played Team Death!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:31:41 am by Jen-i »
Lux Kyrie

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035469#msg1035469
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 11:50:11 pm »
It has begun~
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035475#msg1035475
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:58:19 pm »
well, catatitans generally > death.

*suddenly 4 steals*

Wish I could have spectated...

I still wonder why death's deck is 31 cards though.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035489#msg1035489
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:57:35 am »
Steal OP. No wonder jen-i lost.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Death SB) Psychoa 3 - (Air SB) Jen-i 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46266.msg1035536#msg1035536
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 02:48:14 am »
Just notifying this micro-error, dunno if useful:
Games #5: WIN by Jen-i, you lost that.
Peace and good luck with the rest of the war
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

anything
blarg: