*Author

Offline UTAlanTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Aether B) UTAlan 3 - 1 AnnaMall (Air B) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46327.msg1036096#msg1036096
« on: January 27, 2013, 08:47:56 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7ju 7k2 81q 8pq

Game 1: Win
Pretty easy game, got a Sanc out early and Dim stalled my way to a deckout victory.

Game 2: Win
Got lucky here, as AnnaMall got the quanta for a Disco before I could get a Sanc out, but it was hiding from him. :) Once my Sanc was out, went same as Game 1.

Game 3: Loss
Early Disco + BH trolling made this pretty one sided. I didn't stand a chance and couldn't hardly play a single card all game (don't recall if I played a lightning at all or not).

Game 4: Win
Super stressful game. Disc + BH trolled for quite a bit, but he couldn't muster much damage (lightning'd the only Wyrm he got into play) before I finally got enough quanta for a Dim, then the Sanc. Healed my way back to 100HP before decking him out.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:54:08 pm by UTAlan »

Offline AnnaMall

• Reputation Power: 11
  • AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • 2 SN and Lightning sitting there
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether B) UTAlan 3 - 1 AnnaMall (Air B) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46327.msg1036105#msg1036105
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 08:59:26 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8pj

GAME 1: Crap they bring sancs, sanc before disco...tryed to rush with creatures but he drew a nice mix of dim/lightning/sanc
GAME 2: pend draw fail for UTalan, disco fail draw for me...good chance here since I had creatures in hand too
GAME 3: disco out before sanc, trolled for a bit but then desync...UTalan was nice enough to hand the win event card to air
GAME 4: disco trolled well for a good 10 rounds but no air Q to pump the dmg, so innevitably 6 :aether came before BH...

Good games UTalan, nice sportsmanship and midgating from :aether. Expecting secret forums to see how they get to use lightstal vs us

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Aether B) UTAlan 3 - 1 AnnaMall (Air B) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46327.msg1036319#msg1036319
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 01:56:24 pm »
Good games UTalan, nice sportsmanship and midgating from :aether. Expecting secret forums to see how they get to use lightstal vs us

Expecting to see mindgates in the secret section ? We are more hardcore than communicating via forum :)
But i can say this; Some of us, including me, were opposed to the idea of sancstall vs air, at least this round. I'm glad i was wrong and we are a team.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Aether B) UTAlan 3 - 1 AnnaMall (Air B) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46327.msg1036321#msg1036321
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 02:07:01 pm »

Expecting to see mindgates in the secret section ? We are more hardcore than communicating via forum :)
But i can say this; Some of us, including me, were opposed to the idea of sancstall vs air, at least this round. I'm glad i was wrong and we are a team.
Right, we communicate via mindgates.

anything
blarg: