*Author

Offline AvengerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
(earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1207978#msg1207978
« on: October 01, 2015, 06:23:11 pm »
Sopa wardens vs rol hope

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58u 593 593 593 593 596 596 596 596 596 596 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5ia 5ia 5ij 5ij 5ij 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7gp 7hi 7hi 7hi 8pp

One of the decks we tried to counter.

First game may have been looked nice for Hain, until first dry spell.
Second game he was close to kill me (beat me down to 28 hp)
Third game was not finished, but it was straight win for me.

Sorry Hain, this deck is indeed boring.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:09:50 pm by mathman101 »

Offline hainkarga

• hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1207980#msg1207980
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 06:27:48 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5la 5li 5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 622 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 8pu

So on team chat i say rol hope works nicely vs earth and then add;
Quote from: team chat
hainkarga: avenger knows i like rol hope vs earth :p
Then near the end of deckbuilding, i found out my boss enlisted me with a rol hope after all :)

Game 1: mid game double aoe
Game 2: ROL rush until last 10 cards but draw no dragon till i die. 9 cards left and he drew double aoe.
Game 3: Desync. Tho my hand was clogged with dragons and rols and miracle. Not enough quanta nor any room for fractaling. Gave him the win.

GGs old friend

Edit: Only 3 dry spells ? felt like 6.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:33:20 pm by hainkarga »
Meritocratic Technocracy

• Legendary Member
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1207985#msg1207985
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 06:37:40 pm »
Note: hain told me he was mercenary (40% in element), if anyone wonders.

Note: i never drew more than 2 of those, and sometimes i got them only mid game, but yeah, when i drew them i drew them in pairs.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1207998#msg1207998
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:44:20 pm »
I suppose haink was mercenary?

We should really have those somewhere or at least modify the topic name format to include it, otherwise it can cause confusion.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208000#msg1208000
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 06:53:17 pm »
Ouch!
Although, the other option we were considering would have been also bad against SoPa wardens...
So we kinda failed to mindgate here either way.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208003#msg1208003
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 07:43:10 pm »
I might have missed something, but why only 7 upgrades for hain?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208004#msg1208004
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 07:46:01 pm »
Soldiers have 7 ups, unless they use an upgrade boost/Relics.
Avenger made a type when starting this topic.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208005#msg1208005
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 07:49:51 pm »
It's weird, because it's correct in the OP, but it is written as Lt in hain's post. Avenger didn't modify his post, so I assume it was hain who made the typo(?).

Either way, if Hain was soldier, it all makes sense then. :) I just saw that he was Lt and was confused about the 7 ups.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Legendary Member
  • War veteran
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208006#msg1208006
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 08:12:07 pm »
It's weird, because it's correct in the OP, but it is written as Lt in hain's post. Avenger didn't modify his post, so I assume it was hain who made the typo(?).

Either way, if Hain was soldier, it all makes sense then. :) I just saw that he was Lt and was confused about the 7 ups.

I modified it, but i've done it before Hain added his.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208009#msg1208009
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 08:16:31 pm »
Just posting here to feast on hain's sorrow.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208011#msg1208011
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 08:29:27 pm »
Just posting here to feast on hain's sorrow.
+1 :P
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline hainkarga

• hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (earth Lt) Avenger 3 - 0 Hainkarga (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59778.msg1208012#msg1208012
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:42 pm »
Meritocratic Technocracy

anything
blarg: