*Author

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
(Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207819#msg1207819
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:41:47 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sr 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5op 5op 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8pr

Match breakdowns.

Game 1a: I got in, and he didn't b/c he typed in the wrong name. x) His AI got 2 Adrenastaves and also an AdrenaTitan out, but I still won by a turn. Sky Blitz OP. Discarded this game b/c it wouldn't be fair to him at all.

Game 1b: We both got in. He had a 2 unupped Pend start, which allowed me to dole out a ton of damage before he got adrenastave #1 out. I drew a Fog several turns later, and his HP was hovering around 40-60 b/c I dealt the same amount of damage he healed LOL. Eventually I drew a second Wyrm, more Shards, and a Sky Blitz and won comfortably by a turn or two.

Game 2: Very good start for him, but I had a great start as well. I didn’t play any Shards early on and saved up quanta to play my Sky Dragons. We desynced before I played my second dragon, and my AI played wasted 2  :air a turn diving (which led to the Staves healing all the damage as I didn't reach 20 damage to outdo the healing yet) and didn’t have :air to play that second Dragon. On my end, I never wasted quanta to Dive the Wyrm, so I'd have enough :air for the 1 turn OTK by getting out all my creatures first. I won comfortably, dealing about 100+ damage with that Sky Blitz + Shards. We both won on our ends, but he let me have the victory as his AI couldn't play anything differently, but mine had everything to mess up on.
http://imgur.com/a/aVt56

Game 3: Good start for me, and also on his end with decent quanta. However, he didn't play Adrenastaff when he had 7 :life to do so. I'm guessing he didn't draw a staff because he instead played an AdrenaTitan instead. It hurt. But with no healing on his part, I won very comfortably.
http://imgur.com/a/0mAXK

In the end, the Sky Blitzes won it for me. If I didn't have those, he surely would've outhealed all my damage in games 1 and 2. GGs and well played! You were a great opponent Rov. Best of luck to your team and hope you go 4-1 or something crazy like last War in round 1. :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:10:02 pm by mathman101 »
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207827#msg1207827
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 12:16:27 am »
(Posting for absence of entropy)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55s 55s 55s 55s 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 7bu 7bu 7bu 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

seemingly ggs! wp air

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207828#msg1207828
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:19:11 am »
They were indeed. Adrenastaves kept it very close b/c he was healing a lot of my damage while chipping away with that 14 damage AdrenaTitan. I want to commend Rov for willing to stay up at 2 AM his time to play his match so early. We originally planned to play on Friday, but I'd be at my campus with bad wifi and possibly lead to terrible DCs. Thanks man!
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Sld.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207849#msg1207849
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 02:14:04 am »
Now this is one we'll be seeing a ton of. I hope y'all prepared for the storm of Freedom.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline entropystarrover

• Reputation Power: 1
  • entropystarrover is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • entropy will always triumph
Re: (Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207860#msg1207860
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 05:05:06 am »
only that I am a "she"  :P
In my defense, there is very little to be done against Shards of freedom ...
And thanks for the games and the kind words, Newbiecake. They make my a** hurt less
  :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:10:31 am by entropystarrover »
War 9 Team :life

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air Lt.) Newbiecake 3 - 0 entropystarrover (Life Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59763.msg1207877#msg1207877
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 08:52:50 am »
Now THIS is the new signature deck I was expecting from Air the first time. Let's see how people try to counter it. ;)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: