*Author

Offline 10 menTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
(Time G) 10 men 3 - (Water L) Tiko 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39439.msg490191#msg490191
« on: April 30, 2012, 06:30:03 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5t2 5t2 5t2 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ro 5ro 5ro 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 7q0 7q0 7ri 7ri 7q5 7q5 7q5 7qc 7qc 8pq

Well, Sancstall against Nightmare rush is a little mean of course... the first Nightmare is always the best but that doesn't help if those that you topdeck are all blanks.
His plan of course was to rush while I tried to stall with RT and Sanc and stick an Eternity which would allow me to control the game and swarm him with a Pharaoh.
Game 1 and 4 were the closest, with a timely Steal he might have had a chance there. Game 2 I had a one pillar draw and they kept coming slowly, so I wasn't able to stop his rush. Game 3 it was his turn for a one pillar draw and at the same time I had my best draw of the match, so that was the easiest for me.

Thanks for the games Tiko, they were pleasant as usual! :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:16:07 pm by 10 men »
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: (Time G) 10 men 3 - (Water L) Tiko 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39439.msg490196#msg490196
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 06:31:57 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 7gk 7gm 7gm 7tb 7tb 8pt

Countered. Hard.

Good games, 10. As I said, you're unbelievable. Have fun with the Nightmares..
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Time G) 10 men 3 - (Water L) Tiko 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39439.msg490197#msg490197
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 06:34:04 pm »
Salvage for time's strongest deck. how nice of water. O.o
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Time G) 10 men 3 - (Water L) Tiko 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39439.msg490329#msg490329
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 11:22:28 pm »
Stop winning without me, 10 Men!

anything
blarg: