*Author

Active members:
majofa(1) calindu(1)

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Water Gen) majofa 3 - (Entropy Gen) Calindu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46400.msg1036929#msg1036929
« on: January 30, 2013, 06:33:17 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sp 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5io 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 6rk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gp 7i6 7i6 8pp

Game 1: He went second and played 4 upped towers and a discord. With a steady stream of creatures, there was no way I could keep up.
Game 2: No Discord for him and my deck is pure rush.
Game 3: Again no Discord for him. Tried to bait with my Long Sword, but he didn't even have a Deflagration in hand, so my Permafrost was safe.
Game 4: He got a near perfect quanta draw... except one problem... no creatures till it was too late....

thx RNG!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:36:01 pm by majofa »

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Water Gen) majofa 3 - (Entropy Gen) Calindu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46400.msg1036931#msg1036931
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:38:44 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vl 4vl 4vl 5f6 5f6 5f6 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 7dm 7dm 8po

Game 1: Went as it should, first turn Disco, followed by creatures and chaos seed actually killing his toad on the first try, managed to rush him.
Game 2: Low quanta draw, no Discord, also needed 2 chaos seeds to kill his toadfish, those 3 combined doomed me.
Game 3: A lot of quanta, no Discord, managed to get a second turn Dragon but again, Chaos Seed didn't managed to kill, and managed to draw no deflag for his perma/sword.
Game 4: And obviously, I needed to lack creatures too in a game, second turn Discord, followed by more and more quanta. Chaos Seed lobo'ed his toadfish and I got rushed very fast.

Ggs majofa, looking forward for my revenge, enjoy the sweet salvage.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: