*Author

Offline HelstonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207914#msg1207914
« on: October 01, 2015, 01:24:24 pm »
Sideboard boost. Full deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5on 5pa 5pa 5pa 7bu 7bu 7bu 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 8pr

BWARP? First non-support War match win!

Game 1:
Full deck used (natürlich).
See aether mark. Regret not wearing brown pyjamas this evening.
Two pendulums each made for a slow start. When I eventually get my first FFQ out I decided to try for a race, with an adrenaline for the queen and two SoFr. Both SoFr are deflagged, and up comes the dim shield.
I get down Hope with a little HP left, and am left with the dilemma of whether to spam fireflies in case of dragons/seraphs, or hold back 8 :life to make more flies in case of Rain of Fire. I hold back, and eventually the seraphs come out.
Luckily I've got enough to get the shield over the 10 damage mark, and Odii's dim chain breaks before drawing anything to wipe me out. I finish with 2 HP.

Game 2:
-3x SoFr
Half remembered that I was facing a 31 card deck, but went down to 31 myself anyway. Odii's draw never got anywhere - saw 2-3 Seraphs which were all immediately shockwaved, and I quickly pushed through the needed damage.

Game 3:
-2x SoFr
Back up to 32 cards for the deckout chance. Start with 2x Shockwave, 1x SoFr, Hope and pendulums. Topdeck a FFQ just in time for it to come out, all the while being beaten down by Phoenixes.
I slowly get out Hope, blank the phoenixes and keep building. I get a chance to play SoFr to try and push through some damage, but it's deflagged. Dim shield chain eventually breaks, and WOOHOO! I finish with 4 HP.

GGs Odii

*sees fire deck*

Wow, all that panicking about a stray Bolt or RoF for nothing.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:09:16 pm by mathman101 »
[15:02:07] Jocko [»] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207915#msg1207915
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 01:28:52 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5fe 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 61t 61t 61t 622 622 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Game 1: http://postimg.org/image/cd89z5i33/

Game 2: bad draw = clear loss

Game 3: http://postimg.org/image/e07526755/

Helston could delay my damage with SW, so it never was enough damage to get his full hp. It was close.
Good games!
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207916#msg1207916
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 01:38:31 pm »
:D gg fire, and yay for relics

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207917#msg1207917
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:40:41 pm »
Well happens... congrats team  :life
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207936#msg1207936
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:19:03 pm »
I do not understand why you dropped SoFree when facing dim-chain.
Wouldn't it help a lot bypassing the shield ?
Fire did not seem to have too many deflags to make them pointless.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207939#msg1207939
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 03:31:05 pm »
It wasn't really a win condition.

he needed to draw FFQ asap to assure he would survive, after that he would eventually win with deckout or simply win after dim shield chain is over.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207941#msg1207941
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 03:39:58 pm »
One bolt and things could've gone the other way o.0

Congratulations :life!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline HelstonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207948#msg1207948
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 04:27:11 pm »

At the time I figured it'd be very unlikely I finish the game off with it in one attack. However, pushing through more damage could force an early dim chain, or maybe just delay a seraph because he's used :fire on a deflag.
[15:02:07] Jocko [»] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1207954#msg1207954
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 04:46:18 pm »

At the time I figured it'd be very unlikely I finish the game off with it in one attack. However, pushing through more damage could force an early dim chain, or maybe just delay a seraph because he's used :fire on a deflag.

That's really smart actually, buying your Queens more time to get that Hope up. :) Well done  :life. 3-2 for you guys the dream?
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline entropystarrover

• Reputation Power: 1
  • entropystarrover is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • entropy will always triumph
Re: (Life Soldier) Helston 3 - 0 Odii Odsen (Fire Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59772.msg1208120#msg1208120
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 09:43:30 am »
hurray for Helston!  :)
War 9 Team :life

anything
blarg: