*Author

Offline xn0izeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207952#msg1207952
« on: October 01, 2015, 04:45:24 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5oh 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7tb 7tb 8pt

g1 terrible quanta but dagger is too strong, won slowly.
g2 decent draw for both, i hid behind my fog when he decided to skyblitz and try to lower my hp as much as possible, i had about 60 and something HP and he was a bit short on damage, he attacked...this happened after i was 60 and something hp and he skyblitzed
g3 game i just went ham with
4 damsels draw, got a dragon out really fast and just nightmared, sealed the deal completely. obnoxious xn0ize
also that lone thunderstorm x)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:06:57 pm by mathman101 »
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207953#msg1207953
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 04:45:44 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5of 5of 5of 5op 5op 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 808 808 81q 8pu
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207959#msg1207959
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 05:36:30 pm »
Twin azure dragons, lords of the sky,
in battle met, with fangs and flies.

The first was mighty indeed,
for it was stronger and faster,
its wings crafted by steady Aether.

The second was cunning and shrewd,
not lesser, as it seemed, in the art of war, 
its wings writhing in aerial shadow.

"My power is legion!" said the first.
 You are no match for my force!"   

"My power is deception!" replied the second.
"See for yourself, the might of Darkness!"

Three times the dragons did clash,
wings straining, jaws biting.

matching wits and blitzes.

the power of nightmare reigning supreme.
----

Loving that darkness splash!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:38:36 pm by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207960#msg1207960
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »
Jenkar must have forgot that he is in :aether, not :air :D Air just got the gift train.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207963#msg1207963
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 05:50:04 pm »

----

What a poet!

xno scoring the Air hat-trick for 3-0s and victories though.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207966#msg1207966
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 06:01:22 pm »
Steals and Nightmares were probably dead cards (apart from last-minute healing from NM), but I guess having Daggers, TStorm and Fog made the real difference. Unless I'm missing something, of course...
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207970#msg1207970
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 06:06:30 pm »
Steals and Nightmares were probably dead cards (apart from last-minute healing from NM), but I guess having Daggers, TStorm and Fog made the real difference. Unless I'm missing something, of course...
Aether duo relies on fractal damselflies for quanta to fuel the dragons. Nightmaring a dragon before that would prevent that. Steal's pretty useless, but if nothing else it reduces quanta production, and it's not like the excess  :darkness quanta could be put to better use.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline xn0izeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207974#msg1207974
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 06:14:25 pm »
steals were useless this game, haven't used one.
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1207977#msg1207977
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 06:18:06 pm »
If you're bringing a Darkness duo against Aether, though, not bringing Steals would seem foolish.  In hindsight of course yeah duh no-brainer leave out Steals... however, don't get too caught up in hindsight that is limited to one card or one deck only.
:)
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1208087#msg1208087
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 04:14:14 am »
If you're bringing a Darkness duo against Aether, though, not bringing Steals would seem foolish.  In hindsight of course yeah duh no-brainer leave out Steals... however, don't get too caught up in hindsight that is limited to one card or one deck only.
:)

Oh yeah, xno didn't mention it in the OP, but this was a sideboard deck, as denoted by the odd 33 cards. So yeah xD His hindsight did help actually, as he went -2 Steals and -1 Nightmare for games 2 and 3. :3
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1208136#msg1208136
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 11:57:20 am »
I was expecting Dark domin with steals, tho sideboard did let him get the upper hand. Oh well, at least we didn't have to face sofree. Good try Jenk :)
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Sld) xn0ize 3-0 Spacios (Sub Jenkar) (Aether Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59776.msg1208313#msg1208313
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 03:49:33 am »

----

Loving that darkness splash!

I'm loving this post.

blarg: Khaleesi