*Author

Offline regen2k9Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490354#msg490354
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:02:20 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 55t 5c1 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5og 5og 5rk 61q 7mv 7mv 8pj

Game 1: Win. Early discord.  Ji stole it but I put in another one followed by a fog shield.  Fog shield blocked every attack in 2 rounds, which won the game.

Game 2: Win. Another early discord.  Fog shield stolen this time.  CC'd some ghosts and won by my fog shield being more successful than his.

Game 3: Loss.  Early discord.  Fog shield stolen without replacement until later.  Ji racked up enough damage during that time to get a decisive victory.

Game 4: Win.  Turn 3 discord + fog shield.  Lots of  :air quanta resulted in a dragon every other turn when it got reversed.  Fog shield + dragon every other turn got me the win.

Good match Ji.  I know that was one heck of a lucky fog shield, but nonetheless I enjoyed playing against you.  Good luck with the rest of War!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:09:45 am by regen2k9 »
Walk towards the :light...

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490361#msg490361
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:07:49 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 7q4 7tb 8ps

Game 1 : turn 2 discord , slowed me a lot. As soon as i was able to paly cards, he played fog, which blocked 80% of my attacks. Lost by 2 HP.

Game 2 : turn 2 discord, I had very few quanta. Slowed me for way too long, and when I did play my stuff, fog blocked everything.

Game 3 : turn 2 discord, but I had a good draw, lots of quanta and played lots of ghosts. I won even though his fog blocked like 4 out of 5 ghosts each round.

game 4 : turn 3 discord, I had low quanta, but ended up stacking qite some damage. Unfortunately, fog blocked 80% of my attacks again and lost by 2 HP once again.

follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490370#msg490370
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:17:12 am »
 :earth rejoices the fall of ghostmare in round 1.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490371#msg490371
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 12:18:54 am »
Where "fall" is defined as some quanta sources :P
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490411#msg490411
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 01:06:06 am »
Air is my third favourite element from now on :)

Congrats on beating this deck.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490437#msg490437
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 01:48:48 am »
Air is my third favourite element from now on :)

Congrats on beating this deck.

I third this lol
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490493#msg490493
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 03:48:45 am »
Ghosts aren't airborne, how could they harm us? :D
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490499#msg490499
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 03:57:27 am »
Ghosts aren't airborne, how could they harm us? :D

Xenos battle simulator says that for 500 games, air's deck would win 138 matches and Ours 362. Thats how it would beat your deck if RNG wasnt so involved with fog shield :P
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490520#msg490520
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:58:37 am »
because battle simulators never make mistakes and perfectly account for playstyle!!!  Well Our Lady RNG clearly has not rewarded you forsaking her in pursuit of science. 

May She continue to smile upon all those who believe.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490521#msg490521
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 05:00:19 am »
I propose this topic be moved to war 4 battle topics, as this is clearly more of a victory for the late team earth than it is for air.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490525#msg490525
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 05:14:42 am »
I will surely avenge you, Jijo.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Air A) regen2k9 3 - (Darkness Sc) ji412jo 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39452.msg490538#msg490538
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 06:12:45 am »
Testing merely gave me a consistent 1 pendulum draw, I'm clueless how this could ever lose to Discord!
Oh well, plenty of fun decks waiting for Air (and Earth, for that matter, of course we want to think you're winning, just like last war! :P) once we know some more about vaults :)

blarg: