*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Air) BatCountry 3 - (Aether) markilleruk 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32443.msg410792#msg410792
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 04:30:34 am »
Honest question here:  would gravity pull have made a difference for aether's deck?
I dunno. They might've been used defensively to prolong markilleruk's life and let him deal more damage, but I don't think he planned to include gravity pulls to use defensively.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) BatCountry 3 - (Aether) markilleruk 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32443.msg410920#msg410920
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:41 am »
Yep, as would've Catapults, most likely. They weren't supposed to be needed though  ::)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Air) BatCountry 3 - (Aether) markilleruk 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32443.msg411039#msg411039
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 04:14:18 pm »
Honest question here:  would gravity pull have made a difference for aether's deck?
Gravity pulls, accelerations or catapults. Any combination would work better than solo titans. Didn't even need any DS with decent amount of gravity cards.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline markilleruk

• Reputation Power: 2
  • markilleruk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Air) BatCountry 3 - (Aether) markilleruk 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32443.msg411054#msg411054
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 05:15:57 pm »
As has been pretty much covered this was a very lopsided game in the first four matches.

After crushing defeats from PUed Titans in the first two matches BC won the third after I PUed one too many Titan by exploding my Dims shield. I was one  :aether away from playing my Dim shield and it was a really awful mistake on my part which I noted as soon as I played my last PU. I was practically praying she didn't have a explode, but  I was close to certain she did.

Round 4 I was off to a terrible start. I drew just three pillars in the first 10 or so turns and every one of them was promptly exploded. Up against the wall and with such a slow start I didn't have a chance. I think I barely had the Q to play ONE dim shield and fly a titan. There was no way I could have such a bad start again. After my two early wins I have to win this I thought.

Round 5, I drew just one pillar in the starting hand and it started much like round 4. great i thought: its over. However with most of my entire team spectating and offering council I was able to pull back and as I played my last Dims shield I looked certain to win. One turn away from winning I posted to BC: Well if your next draw is a explode you got it. it was a really close game, in BCs words a 'real nailbiter'

Of course you know the result, BC drew the explode, down goes the dims shield and it was all over.

Fantastic match I can only hope I have many more to come.

Congratulations to BatCountry.

Mark ran away. Possibly crying.
As i told my wife there was something in my eye at dinner!

anything
blarg: