*Author

Offline rogerlucTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • rogerluc is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
(Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208203#msg1208203
« on: October 02, 2015, 07:33:56 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 542 5oh 5oh 5oh 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 71b 71b 71b 71b 7n7 7n7 7n7 8pk

Well, were epics games, all closes
1 : lost , one turn after i have the victory  :air 0-1  :entropy
2 : Desyn he won and i won VS cpu  but i feel that the victory must be mine still  :air 0-1  :entropy
3 : i won poison did job at the start  :air 1-1  :entropy
4 : i won  same once again so close  :air 2-1  :entropy
5 : discord killed me  :air 2-2  :entropy
6 :  :air 3-2  :entropy after he put a discord at 2nd turn , i said that it's dead, but bone wall and shock did job ( 3 dragons and 2 abo killed )
the worst for me was deflag ( cause destroy arsenic ) , only way to kill him  was poison , but many times , they didn"t came.
I will forget the" big worst " discord :)

tks for the game , and it's always sad to win against my last team :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:06:33 pm by mathman101 »
:entropy -- War #8
:air -- War #9

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208208#msg1208208
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:44:11 pm »
Entropy Round 1 Sideboard
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 5f6 5fb 5fb 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 7dm 7dm 8po]

Very very close games.  Roger was an excellent opponent, and his team prepared a solid deck for the matchup.  Sadly no video because I played the match from work.

:entropy 1 - 0 :air
sideboarded out 2x rage pot, 1x maxwell as the pots were worthless and the maxwell's were a liability against thunderstorm
 :entropy 1 - 0 :air (desync)
 :entropy 1 - 1 :air
 :entropy 1 - 2 :air
 :entropy 2 - 2 :air
 :entropy 2 - 3 :air

I guess all I can say is I wish I had 7 health dragons again this war.   ;)
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208209#msg1208209
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 07:44:46 pm »
aww.
Good job nontheless CCC :)

*hug*
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208215#msg1208215
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 07:53:40 pm »
Good job roger!
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208216#msg1208216
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 07:53:59 pm »
Damn...we were talking about game 2 with WWW until the scores were 2-2 disregarding that game. WWW ruled for a replay, and then when they played the finale game roger told us CCCB slapped down a Discord before he could get out a Bonewall. I thought we were goners for sure. Great job roger! You sure pulled through for the team xD

At CCCB &  :entropy, we actually built this deck with the hopes of facing Raged Dragons or Firestall...we were really surprised you almost beat our counter and almost CCCombobroke our streak. Great play from you for sure. GGs. :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:13:22 pm by Newbiecake »
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208221#msg1208221
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 07:58:42 pm »
Well, another 2-3 loss :(

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Soldier) rogerluc 3-2 CCCombobreaker (Entropy Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59803.msg1208222#msg1208222
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 07:59:27 pm »
We spent hours and hours testing our deck against exactly these kinds of match ups, testing right until the deadline, and tried at least 4 different versions of the bonewall deck out against them. Then Entropy goes and plays a creature heavy build... No idea how we won this one. Very well played roger, nice deck Entropy, good luck in the rest of your games this round.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:10:12 pm by Afdarenty »

blarg: Hyroen